Chlamydia spreading to other areas, as a bottom.

Hi guys.

Genuinely please excuse my ignorance here.

If I only EVER bottom, Never ever ever top, is it possible that a top guy with Chlamydia could infect my rectum and it spread to my penis or would the virus just stay located in my rectum.

Im so sorry if that’s a stupid question, I just would like to know.

Guest takingdeepanal
2 hours ago, Justaholeff said:

I believe it would stay in your ass....I had it but, it never went to my dick....Hell, I didn't know I had until my testing....couple of pills later I was clean as a whistle.

I was the same with gono (my only STD). Mild case that never went anywhere outside my ass.

On 8/16/2020 at 9:12 PM, Leather69 said:

It will show up in a urine test.

If it's in your anus or throat it wont show up in a urine test. You have to have anal and throat swabs.  Many home std tests get a urine sample for chlamydia,  but that will not show if you have it in your anus. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/17/2020 at 12:13 AM, LondonLegendUK said:

Hi guys.

Genuinely please excuse my ignorance here.

If I only EVER bottom, Never ever ever top, is it possible that a top guy with Chlamydia could infect my rectum and it spread to my penis or would the virus just stay located in my rectum.

Im so sorry if that’s a stupid question, I just would like to know.

I was told at a clinic that for Chlamydia it wouldn't spread to other areas unless you give it a means to travel by. So if you're fingers deep in your hole then remove them and wank your cock you *could* spread the Chlamydia from your hole to your cock. Similar if you didn't wash those hands before putting them in your mouth. 

I've no idea for other STDs though.