What's the Best Sex You Ever had?

Pig Bottom

To date, the best sex I've had was when I was living with my previous roommates in TN. On one of the days when we were moving into the new apartment, we decided to have a nice fuck where the dining room was. Had him on all fours and fed him some poppers while I started plowing his ass. Though after he stopped using them I took them and really started to fuck his ass. I don't remember how long it lasted, but I do remember blowing a pretty nice load in his ass. Was a little bloody too from me using my PA on him, though he didn't mind.

Guest slobbvers

Mid-90's out at an cruising park met a guy who wanted me to fuck him. I pulled out just before I came. He dropped down at swallowed my load. Asks me to fuck him again and don't pull out. I did and shot my load twice in his ass. First and only time I had multiple loads.

Guest MightyMouth

I was carrying on an adluterous affair...my side meat and I just had really good sexual chemistry. It was a pretty straight forward fuck with me on my back. He was teasing my hole with his cock and I wanted it inside me more than I ever have before or since. He fucked me raw but pulled out and blasted his load all over me. This guy was a shooter and his cum would go flying all over the room. I've had other adventures that were a lot of fun but that one time is still my best fuck ever.

• 3 months later...

The best sex I ever had took place last October when I spent a weekend in Amsterdam getting fucked at different leather bars. The highlight for me was one point when I was getting fucked standing with a group of about forty guys watching. This one guy with a really thick cock started fucking while holding on to me by pulling my hair. I had to really arch my back to accommodate this and maintain balance. Even though my head was pulled far back, I could still see the crowd's faces and their looks of amazement. When the top let go of my hair, I bent over and started sucking someone while continuing to get pounded from behind. The guy I was sucking then took my head off his cock and pushed it down between his thighs and put me in a headlock. I was getting fucked completely bent over with my head in the headlock. He kept me in the headlock for about 20 minutes as different guys took turns fucking. All I could see was the floor. I remember, though, that I still kept my thoughts and focus on the tops' cocks and aiming to give them pleasure with my hole.

It was such a powerful moment and I completely surrendered to it. Later on that night when I took a break, I was chatting with some of the guys who had fucked me and they told me it was the hottest thing they had ever seen and done. They told me I was the ultimate bottom. I thanked them for that and thanked all of them for using my hole.

• Like 1

My best fucks have been with a black top in his 30's with a 8.5" uncock cock. His cock felt very nice as he plowed me and when he started shooting his load he would moan and say "Oh God!",. As I always do, I would open up my hole to recieve the load. He would slow down the rythm, even stop, and without pulling out he would continue fucking me and he would shoot a second time. It was so hot!

one of the all time best sexual experiences I ever had was 9 & 1/2 years ago. January 2002, met up with 2 guys (a couple) - 1 poz, 1 neg. We had talked online for a couple of months and finally agreed to meet up; I was (and still am) neg, 1 of the couple was poz and 1 was neg but both into bareback and only played bareback. The poz guy wasn't sure about fucking me bare. After weeks of talking with each other, they finally agreed to have me over. Got there, we all sat around for about 30 minutes drinking beer and a little 4:20. Eventually one of them pulls out a hood, hoods me and the next thing I'm sucking 2 very hard, thick cocks. Eventually was on all 4s with both guys taking turns tonguing my hole and then fucking me. Ended up taking 3 loads from them that night (1 from the neg guy and 2 from the poz guy) - and it was the first time I took a load in my ass. Met up with them 2 to 3 times a month for about year to get bred like that. Still jerk off to that fuck session.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

About a year and a half ago, not long after I first moved to where I'm living now, I had been chatting to a local couple on Gaydar, one late 30s, other early 50s, when we agreed to let me come over and check out the playroom they had built in their attic.

I drove over, we had a few drinks and chatted for a bit, before getting our clothes off and heading up into the attic. It was pleasantly warm, and a good sleazy shade of red, hehe. They took some chems and I sucked on them both (the younger guy had a beautiful, fat 8" dick which was straight as an arrow and I loved deepthroating it, but could never possibly get fucked by a dick that big) while it settled in their systems. Now I was on the top side of versatile at this point in my life, about 70% so, and I'm certain the events of this night were what changed me to who I am today.

When they were ready they encouraged me to get into their sling, the first time I'd used one, and they moved me around to the best position for me and them. They spread my cheeks and admired my hole, before taking it in turns to snog me and tongue my ring. Then while the younger guy was snogging me, he pressed a bottle of poppers under my nose, and I felt a sloppy substance being spread around my ring, like no lube I'd ever felt before, so I breathed in deeply and eagerly. He gave me the bottle to hold, and I became lost in the high as over the following hour experienced and patient fingers slowly worked me open.

The older guy took a short break downstairs while the younger one was working his hand in (reaching the point where it's biggest in circumference). I was lying with my head back, just listening to the sloppy wet sounds, when I felt him pull his hand out, heard the floor creak slightly, and then felt something new slide in, warmer than the hand, but not quite as big, but it was still touching the walls of my hole. I looked up and saw him standing, close to my open legs, and with a mischievous grin he winked at me. He had slid his entire cock in with no resistance whatsoever, and I could feel there was no latex on that dick.

All I could do was hold his gaze as he pulled out, and then let out a small gasp as he slid in again. I put the lid on the poppers, clearly I didn't need them anymore, and laid back to return to the submissive side I'd found in myself, while he worked my hole with his big cock. He soon returned to opening me further with his hands, and the older guy came back and joined in too.

Over the course of the night we all switched places, and they taught me not only how to take fist, but how to give it too, and we shared the feel of inside each other. By the early hours we were all getting tired, so I sensed my time to leave was soon, but not after one last bit of fun. I asked them both to fuck me. The older guy politely declined for his own reasons, but the younger guy took me over to a mattress they kept there in the attic, and as soon as my back hit it my legs were lifted up and he was balls deep in me again. He was pumping me tirelessly, his cock sliding effortlessly from base to head and back, and all I could do was take it and wank at the sensation. After about 10 minutes I groaned heavily and clamped down hard on his meat as I shot one of the best loads I've ever shot!

• 8 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I met this guy on BBRT, he was into Anon Motel action. We agreed to set something up. I got a motel at the Red Roof Inn, set a date. I got ready in the motel room; I wore my athletic shoes, put on a jock strap, took a few popper hits, laid prone on the bed and put on a blindfold.

It was incredible, he came in quietly, started caressing my legs, ass and back. he then proceeded to rim me out for what seemed like forever. He then lubed me up and proceeded to fuck me.

when he was finished I took off the blind fold, we talked and drank some wine. I started sucking his cock, and then we went for round 2

• 1 month later...

The hottest sex I ever though was a random hookup i had on manhunt with a dude who was bi and told me he wanted to kick back and get his dick sucked... he had a really sexy muscular body and an animalistic look in his face. We met up and he had a prince albert and what was supposed to be a laid back suck session turned into a brutal fuck... he literally held me down and used and abused my throat and ass for two hours straight... he took charge of my body and just USED me.. he could come multiple times so i took two loads in my ass and two loads down my throat... he would pull all the way out and slam thrust his dick all the way back in,  with that price albert on he really tore my ass and throat up... my throat was hoarse and loose for about three weeks and my ass was sore longer than that ...after he was done he picked up my clothes, threw them out the door, grabbed my and and pushed me out naked..  i got home and logged into manhunt and his profile had been deleted. I never saw him again.

• Upvote 1

My first year old college I had an FWB I met through Craigslist when hooking up there was still a thing. He was hung with almost 8 inches and thick. I would see him everyday to either blow him or get fucked before his room mate came home. Normally we would be together for about 10 or 15 minutes and then I would leave. 

One day I was in a pretty slutty mood so I blew off my classes and just hooked up all day. I had been fucked by three people already and randomly texted him to see if he was awake. He said he was, and that his room mate wouldn't be home for about 4 hours. I hurried over there and he dicked me down like I'd never been dicked down before. He was controlling everything, pushing my legs back so that my position suited him while he power fucked me into ecstasy. When he wanted me on my hands and knees, he just grabbed my hips and flipped me over, then pulled them up into the air and plowed me some more. 

I don't want to exaggerate about how many times I climaxed but I think I had about 4 or 5 anal orgasms while he was fucking me, then I had one more when he busted inside me. When we were finished the fitted sheet had come off all 4 corners of his bed and the covers were on the floor. I had to pull myself together before I could drive home but I was so satisfied that I slept for the rest of the day. 

I haven't had a fuck that good since. 

• Like 1