Favorite online sex sites

RawPozLust

Guest Porthos
On 2/28/2020 at 7:36 PM, ConversionPiglet said:

Oh my gosh, is Squirt even existing?  I am amazed; thought that died off like gay.com did.  😩

Squirt is very popular in Canada...Headquarters is Toronto...Here in the US, not so much

Guest BreedingCameraman

If we’re talking about sites where you’re pretty much guaranteed to hook up with someone and be fucking bareback with them then the only one that I would recommend is Bareback Real Time (BBRT). Theirs is literally a hookup site that is specifically geared towards those of us who are interested in only participating/engaging in unprotected sex with others. Of course, you can’t always guarantee that you’ll be able to connect with someone on there when you want, as there are a number of reasons as to why a hookup might not happen. There could be few to no guys in your area on the site, for one. You might also end up logging on when the local activity is at one of its lower points in time. The most frustrating reason (that I think everyone has gone through at least once) is when you keep getting turned down for the pettiest reasons, such as how they don’t have a ride/money for gas, or how they are staying somewhere/doing something that they can’t get away from at the moment.

If I had to recommend a backup site or two in case BBRT doesn’t pan out then I would have to say that it’s a toss up between Adam4Adam (A4A) and Nasty Kink Pigs (NKP). A4A is a bit more littered with guys that will insist on using condoms, but they also have a much higher total member count than most other hookup sites seem to. And because they have such a high member count, it’s usually easier to find someone to get together with. NKP, on the other hand, is a -LOT- more fetish-centered than either of the other two I mentioned are. I will admit that, yes, there are mostly men that bareback on NKP, the total amount of profiles that list the guy prefers to use condoms being so low that (locally for me) I could probably count them all on both hands, although probably only one. That being said, there is a significant drawback to trying to get together with the men of that site, as a good number of them (in my personal experience, once again) will admit to being some kind of drug user or other. I’m not knocking the lifestyle choices of anyone who is on the NKP site at all, but those who aren’t interested in the use of recreational drugs are probably better off not going to that site.

So yeah, my three website recommendations for best chance of hooking up with a fellow barebacker are:

1. BBRT

2. A4A

3. NKP

Good luck, everyone~

Unfortunately, the most of the guys use only planetromeo or grindr. Although scruff and a4a are also available in Hungary they are less popular. Furthermore there are almost the similar guys on scruff and planetromeo. On barebackbuddy and bbrt There are the same 4-5 hardcore bb fun like me. So, I mostly use planetromeo and grindr for hookups. Nevertheless, unfortunately too many guys have profiles who want only talk, your pictures and to jerk off instead of meeting. Or just simply lazy or coward to come and fuck. 

• 1 year later...

What's been working best for me, or where I meet the most men, with similar backgrounds as myself, is AdultFriendfinder. I adversities that I am looking for Women and Men, I spend my time mostly chatting with women, and looking through their Amature nude photos. I will eventually meet up with a guy, whom I feel checks off on all the right boxes. We will start IM, get to know each other, then arrange to meet for sex. 

The only down-side, is most of the men prefer condoms. 

an online free and unregistered chat-site which is in Dutch, so mainly focussed on my country and Flanders: www.bullchat.com

it has it's flaws, but it's busy enough. lot's of men on the DL. 😉 
there are some words (particularly regarding paid sex and drug-selling/-using) which get you sent to a paid acces portal.

easy to hook-up through there.

2 hours ago, BareLover666 said:

an online free and unregistered chat-site which is in Dutch, so mainly focussed on my country and Flanders: www.bullchat.com

it has it's flaws, but it's busy enough. lot's of men on the DL. 😉 
there are some words (particularly regarding paid sex and drug-selling/-using) which get you sent to a paid acces portal.

easy to hook-up through there.

I love bullchat.com. i get so many anonymous bare loads from there

On 3/9/2020 at 2:11 AM, bareback-flipflop said:

Unfortunately, the most of the guys use only planetromeo or grindr. Although scruff and a4a are also available in Hungary they are less popular. Furthermore there are almost the similar guys on scruff and planetromeo. On barebackbuddy and bbrt There are the same 4-5 hardcore bb fun like me. So, I mostly use planetromeo and grindr for hookups. Nevertheless, unfortunately too many guys have profiles who want only talk, your pictures and to jerk off instead of meeting. Or just simply lazy or coward to come and fuck. 

Do you meet guys on Romeo? I really dont like that site because 9 out of every 10 messages I receive on it are from people nowhere near me.

7 hours ago, fuckholedc said:

Europeans use it (or used it) a lot.

We still do. Most are based in Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg. The UK, France follow next I think and the rest of Europe has a decent presence. 
Asia is also well represented.

More of you yanks should join. 😉 

But please upload a face pic when you do. Hate it when especially the new crowd is anonymous and bringing it down to the same dodgy level as Grindr.

To frame my experiences, I live in medium sized town in The Chilterns, south Buckinghamshire, population 120,000 about 30 miles from central London. YMMV. 

BBRT:  In my town there isn't enough guys nearby to make this worthwhile. Closest guy is 6miles away.  Only use it when travelling to a big city like Birmingham, Manchester, London. 

NKP: Again nearest guy is 6-7 Miles away and nearest top is 22 Miles away. This site seems more extreme, but the guys are fantasies and phantoms. When travelling in cities, there's a lot of "horny talk" but meets almost impossible. I am guessing guys are high and looking to get off with their hands. 

Grindr: More locals, but after a coupe of years its the same dozen or so guys on here all the time. Skews to the younger demographic and as I'm in my mid 40's I find myself being chatted up and then asked for £££ often. Especially near the end of semesters!  Grindr when travelling is a much better experience. 

Fabguys: Seems to be more guys who are on the DL or being "discrete". Can be good very occasionally but can be a high time waster. 

Scruff: A few more locals, older demographic. Around here it seems to be a majority of guys looking for something more than a bit of fun. 

Recon: Very thin membership around here, but quite good focus on fetish interests. Have met most guys from here over the years. Expensive. 

Squirt: I mostly use their database of cruising spots when out and about. Never met anyone from here. 

Romeo: I really like the design of the app and site. In mainland Europe it's the best by far. In the UK, membership is thin and patchy, mostly big cities. It used to be  good for catching travelling europeans in London, but not great with locals.  My one criticism is that they allow you to set your location to anywhere, so you can end up talking to someone who you think is in Berlin, but in effect they are in Glasgow and visiting next month, just fishing. It's also not the place to find bi/straight guys on the DL, as it comes off a bit too gay to them. 

Sniffies: Too few people online to be viable here. 

Breeding.zone: This isn't a hookup site, but worth a mention because I have met a couple of great guys through corresponding on here. 

WhatsApp Groups / teleGram Groups etc.: There's a number of these for different interests. A lot of noise, fakery, and queeney princess behaviour  - not much action. There was one that was 700+ messages a day, which is unmanageable.  

To be honest, I don't bother with the apps as much as I did. You can waste a whole night and not get a meet. Much better to drive to the local cruising spot, sauna, or head to somewhere like Hampstead or The Vault, where the chance of success is 100x better. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 8
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

To frame my experiences, I live in medium sized town in The Chilterns, south Buckinghamshire, population 120,000 about 30 miles from central London. YMMV. 

BBRT:  In my town there isn't enough guys nearby to make this worthwhile. Closest guy is 6miles away.  Only use it when travelling to a big city like Birmingham, Manchester, London. 

NKP: Again nearest guy is 6-7 Miles away and nearest top is 22 Miles away. This site seems more extreme, but the guys are fantasies and phantoms. When travelling in cities, there's a lot of "horny talk" but meets almost impossible. I am guessing guys are high and looking to get off with their hands. 

Grindr: More locals, but after a coupe of years its the same dozen or so guys on here all the time. Skews to the younger demographic and as I'm in my mid 40's I find myself being chatted up and then asked for £££ often. Especially near the end of semesters!  Grindr when travelling is a much better experience. 

Fabguys: Seems to be more guys who are on the DL or being "discrete". Can be good very occasionally but can be a high time waster. 

Scruff: A few more locals, older demographic. Around here it seems to be a majority of guys looking for something more than a bit of fun. 

Recon: Very thin membership around here, but quite good focus on fetish interests. Have met most guys from here over the years. Expensive. 

Squirt: I mostly use their database of cruising spots when out and about. Never met anyone from here. 

Romeo: I really like the design of the app and site. In mainland Europe it's the best by far. In the UK, membership is thin and patchy, mostly big cities. It used to be  good for catching travelling europeans in London, but not great with locals.  My one criticism is that they allow you to set your location to anywhere, so you can end up talking to someone who you think is in Berlin, but in effect they are in Glasgow and visiting next month, just fishing. It's also not the place to find bi/straight guys on the DL, as it comes off a bit too gay to them. 

Sniffies: Too few people online to be viable here. 

Breeding.zone: This isn't a hookup site, but worth a mention because I have met a couple of great guys through corresponding on here. 

WhatsApp Groups / teleGram Groups etc.: There's a number of these for different interests. A lot of noise, fakery, and queeney princess behaviour  - not much action. There was one that was 700+ messages a day, which is unmanageable.  

To be honest, I don't bother with the apps as much as I did. You can waste a whole night and not get a meet. Much better to drive to the local cruising spot, sauna, or head to somewhere like Hampstead or The Vault, where the chance of success is 100x better. 

You've summed the situation brilliantly Andy.

All the action I get nowadays is at sauna or places like SBN the Vault The Bunker or, when it finally stops fucking raining!, the Heath.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1