So, I wanted to know where dudes around here are finding action... If you know somewhere where dudes are finding action please list it below, along with any relevant details.  I'm often out and about and I'm ALWAYS looking for some out in public action with dudes  who like to take risks, try new things, who won't ask me to take out my 0g Prince Albert piercing when they want to suck my cock, and who understand that if someone isn't interested following them around because maybe they'll have a change of heart isn't a good strategy.  Is that possible to find in the Vancouver Area? 

Looking forward to seeing where you boys are finding some action around here!

-Cansmoker84

NOTE: please don't make this a thread where uber-desperate over-eager cumdumps beg and plead for me or others to come and rape, wreck, ruin, destroy, etc. their holes....  we know you're desperate and it's not very sexy...  lets just keep this about when and where dudes are getting some cruising action in the Vancouver area, and leave it at that. 

• Like 2

How about I get the ball rolling... 

Stanley park - Rawlings trail -  trails where lots of dudes can be found day and night all year round but particularly in the late spring-early fall.  Especially busy on friday/saturday nights and sunday afternoons.  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...