Bookstore loads

REDBOY1

Went to a bookstore out in the Midwest yesterday right after the lunch rush hour. I walked in at the same time as this burly white guy did and we both went to the counter and paid to enter the booth area. He wasn’t bad looking, had a big round belly and scruffy goatee and looked like he had just gotten off work. I went into a booth with a gloryhole and I heard someone go into the booth next to me. I looked inside and it was the same guy. I motioned for him to put his cock through the hole and he did. He was about 7 inches cut and a short bush of pubes. I sucked him for about ten minutes and then I asked him if he wanted to go into a booth together. He said ok.

We went into another booth with no gloryhole and he sat on the bench with his shorts down around his ankles. I got on my knees between his legs and sucked him for about 5 minutes or so. He leaned forward and rubbed my ass so I turned around and got on the floor with my ass up and I lean toward the ground. He got behind me and slid his cock into my lubed hole and grabbed my hips and fucked me for several minutes. Finally he sped up and he started to moan and I felt his cock throbbing inside me. After a few pumps he pulled out, wiped his cock clean and walked out of the booth. So I got up pulled my shorts up and went to the bathroom and pushed his load out.

I went back into a booth with a bigger gloryhole and backed my ass up to the opening waiting to see if someone would be interested. 15 minutes went by and I finally heard someone go into the booth next to me and lock the door. I bent down and peeped inside and saw another burly white guy. He was a little older maybe early 60’s. He pulled out his cock and it was about 6 inches cut and soft. I motioned for him to stick it through the gloryhole and as I sucked him he grew to about 9 inches and he was very thick. I sucked him for about 10 minutes and he pulled away and asked if he could come over. I said yes and he came to my booth and pulled his shorts down and sat on the bench. He wasn’t wearing underwear and he had on a wedding band. I sucked him up and he would reach down and pull me up and he felt my ass and then stuck a finger in my hole and then he would stick his finger in my mouth. Then he would pull me back down to suck him again. He did this several times and since I noticed he was married I didn’t think he would be into bareback sex. So finally he pulled me up off my knees again and this time he turned me around and grab my hips and guided me down to sit on his cock. He was so thick he filled up every inch of my hole. I was in a siting position on his cock so I braced myself on his knees and bounced up and down and then he would pull me off his cock and back on my knees to suck him and then sit back down on his cock again. So when I was on my knees sucking him I said I want your cum. He said where do you want it? I said in my ass. He said are you clean? I was surprised he asked me now after he had already been fucking me raw. So I said yes I’m clean. He said I’m married and I can’t be bringing anything home to my wife. So I said ok. He had really big strong hands and thick thighs to match his thick cock. He stood up and turned me around and he grabbed his cock and slid into my gaping home in one push. He then grabbed my hips and fucked me fast, you could hear the sloshing sounds of his cock inside me. Finally he fucked me even faster and he gripped my hips tighter and he let out a grunt but not loud. I felt him throbbing inside me and then after a few thrusts he pulled out and a stream of cum was dripping from his cock. I bent over and licked him clean and he grabbed a paper towel and wiped himself and left.

The place was empty after that so after about 20 more minutes I went to the bathroom and pushed out his load. It must’ve been a 4-5 day load because when I got home I felt the urge to push again and more cum came out. Over the weekend at the same bookstore I got 7 loads in one visit. 6 white guys of various ages and body types and one latino guy that dumped a huge load in me twice. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 7

Guest CuriousDallas

Love taking anon seed like that. Killeen has two ABS but neither has an arcade or booths and really miss that as Dallas had a bunch. I'm kind of surprised with Fort Hood nearby and so many horny Army boys. Love nothing more than getting pounded or fucking a guy anon in a booth and either backing my ass up to a hole or fucking a dude through a hole. Were so many slutty boys back in Dallas.

18 minutes ago, CuriousDallas said:

Love taking anon seed like that. Killeen has two ABS but neither has an arcade or booths and really miss that as Dallas had a bunch. I'm kind of surprised with Fort Hood nearby and so many horny Army boys. Love nothing more than getting pounded or fucking a guy anon in a booth and either backing my ass up to a hole or fucking a dude through a hole. Were so many slutty boys back in Dallas.

If you are willing to drive to Austin, All Things Adult there is pretty good. No gloryholes but it does have nice clean private booths with double benches.

Guest CuriousDallas
16 minutes ago, pulcish said:

If you are willing to drive to Austin, All Things Adult there is pretty good. No gloryholes but it does have nice clean private booths with double benches.

I've been to it before and it is really good...quite a few UT boys there looking. Any good ones in Waco or have you been?

13 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

I've been to it before and it is really good...quite a few UT boys there looking. Any good ones in Waco or have you been?

Yeah I definitely had fun there. A UT guy saw on my grindr profile I was cumdumping it up and invited me to a sex party 😂

Unfortunately I only have experiences with sex stores in Austin and Houston so I wouldn't know about Waco ones.

Guest CuriousDallas
2 hours ago, pulcish said:

Yeah I definitely had fun there. A UT guy saw on my grindr profile I was cumdumping it up and invited me to a sex party 😂

Unfortunately I only have experiences with sex stores in Austin and Houston so I wouldn't know about Waco ones.

I'd love to hear about the ones in Houston. I found the guys in Houston were really slutty and sleazy...had a lot of fun there...would imagine the ABSs must be hot too. Was in Austin about this time last year and got invited to a sex party by this hot UT boy who picked me up at a club. Was a good sized group of guys including some really hot ones, not a condom in sight.

Back in the day we had some really HOT ABS in Indy, but they are all gone thanks to a mayor we had a few years ago. I miss them. I had so much fun being a cumdump either through the glory hole or sharing a booth. Now I'd have to go either 2 hours north or 2 hours south to find a good ABS. It sucks.