Inn leather

thinking of traveling down in October for some slutty fun but just wondering with the Covid is Inn leather busy at all?       

I heard slammers closed (bummer) and clubhouse 2 isnt full capacity yet which i found good for daddy loads so need info its worth the travel.

• 2 months later...

I just spent 4 nights at INN LEATHER in Ft. Lauderdale a little over a week ago. I had a nice time.  Yes, there are restrictions in place but of course they have to be.  Hot tub was shut down & covered, the public sling had been taken down though the ones in the guest rooms are all working. Was kind of funny seeing guys walking around naked with semi-hard-ons while sporting those pale blue disposable facial masks. Looked like a bunch of horned up surgeons on the make. I don't think all of the rooms were filled while I was there but there was also guys there on the 'day pass'. Doug, the guy who manages the place was great and was constantly running around to make certain everything of running well.  At night  some of the guests were wild, but hey that's what I want !  
They're also running a 'special' at the moment where the smaller studios are only $ 100. a night (down from the usual 160.-240.). I don't know how long that's being promoted but for the time being, definitely a good deal. That's what I did. I had Room # 3 which was perfect for me and close to the pool and entrance. 
INN LEATHER site