How many guys out there drink their own piss

PozDaddy916

I’ve recently acquired a taste for my own piss

if it’s a nice day I lay outside and aim to my mouth and chest other times I will piss in a glass and drink all of it. I find It such a turn on

Somedays I may have several glasses of my own piss I don’t like concentrated piss so I drink a lot of water to dilute it. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

Every now and then I get a craving for my own piss. I also like to be adventurous with it as well, such as pissing into a water bottle and then adding some flavoring to it and drinking it while I'm out and about. I get a huge mental rush from drinking my flavored piss in front of people without them knowing about it.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

I've been drinking my own piss semi-regularly over the last few months.  I've been doing it to get more used to the taste of piss and to get used to different strengths of piss (in terms of color and taste).  I can easily drink almost translucent colored piss and have been able to take light yellow to semi-light yellow colored piss.  Haven't been able to do traditional morning piss yet which tends to be a darker yellow and very strong smelling.

Drinking my own piss has made it easier for me to drink other guys piss now that I'm used to the taste and flavor of piss.  Plus, with the current situation going on, finding a guy to meet up with to drink his piss hasn't been easy so drinking my own is a way to enjoy watersports when the urge hits me even if I can't drink someone else's like I would prefer.

Guest bluecollarotter
On 8/26/2020 at 1:47 AM, J0nn1eb0y said:

Love piss in  general. I do prefer others but in a pinch mine will do. I've felched from buddy's asses typically mixed with cum. Had my own chem piss  as liquid and frozen into ice cubes.

Love piss play also.  And yes, drinking from another man's cock is preferred; but as you said, your own will do in a pinch.  Some times you just NEED a drink of the golden fluid.

Have also drunk piss from a buds ass. 

Sometimes I'll be in the gym shower and catch a handful of my own piss, and taste it. All those hormones from the steroids need to stay in my body, lol. But usually I can't do more than that little cupped hand. Too much garlic in the diet, and I taste it heavily in the piss. But it's good to check once in a while.

Ever eaten a dish at a restaurant that had way too much garlic? It's like that.

• Piggy 1