How many guys out there drink their own piss

PozDaddy916

On 9/1/2020 at 7:26 PM, bluecollarotter said:

Love piss play also.  And yes, drinking from another man's cock is preferred; but as you said, your own will do in a pinch.  Some times you just NEED a drink of the golden fluid.

Have also drunk piss from a buds ass. 

@Bluecollarotter I think I love you. lol from the way you look I recon: you, a rim chair, some beads and I could rim you and cornrow your hairy ass. I love a hairy man.

Well you know what they say. A hairy hole is the mustache of the ass. Kiss a man with a stache and his day is revealed. Eat a mans hairy hole and his night is revealed.

I’ve been drinking my own piss for a number of years.  Recently, I was getting fucked by a Top who likes it dirty and sleazy.  He was fucking me for a bit and we took a break.  I slid out of bed and grabbed my empty water glass and pissed into it, filling it up.  He was amused and then got all worked up and excited as he saw me drink the whole thing.  Needless to say I was soon back on my stomach being bred.  

• Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

I like to piss on myself, and into my mouth, while waiting for the water to heat up in the shower or in my bath.

While standing up. 

I always get covered in a bit of piss at least. If my piss is too yellow, my flow would never be strong enough to reach my mouth. If it’s too watered down, I likely had to go pee so bad I did it in the toilet and I don’t mind because I would have been inundated with a liquid I could barely taste the filth of. 

My favorite is when my flow is just strong enough that only a mouth full or two reach my lips. That’s the perfect piss to drink. When it’s not too strong, not too watered down. And not too much piss gets in my mouth. Just the right amount. It tastes fucking great, it feels hot as hell, and it always gets me horned up.

Sometimes it gets me horned up enough to turn off the shower.

• Like 1

No appeal in driniking my own piss. For me, a Tops piss is almost as potent as His cum.   i have a psychological distinction in me between what comes out of my body and what comes out of a Tops, even though i know cognitively it's all urine. His is "piss," and comes from "cock,"  mine is just pee and waste.  i do know a Dom/Top who likes to piss in me and then drink my pee, using my body to "distill" His piss. i find that really hot. It's not the piss i enjoy, it's Who it's from and what it means to drink His piss... and that would be straight from His cock.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/22/2020 at 10:53 AM, ChrisLuvsU2 said:

Drinking my own piss has made it easier for me to drink other guys piss now that I'm used to the taste and flavor of piss.  Plus, with the current situation going on, finding a guy to meet up with to drink his piss hasn't been easy so drinking my own is a way to enjoy watersports when the urge hits me even if I can't drink someone else's like I would prefer.

Same here. I’ve trained myself to take it pretty strong and like it.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have tried it once or twice.  I didn't like the taste but it turned me on.  I would love to one day be pissed on by a man and/or drink his piss so that he can assert his dominance over me and humiliate me.

• 6 months later...

I started out drinking my own piss.   Every once in a while I still drink my own.  However, I prefer to drink other people's piss.   It is just like cum.  Although I always swallow my own when I jack off, I enjoy other people's a lot more.