Cumming when/after taking loads

BritishCumdump

Okay so my favourite thing is just being used as a cumdump, guy comes round, fucks my mouth, fucks my hole, fills my guts, leaves. Another guy comes round soon after. 

There's been a fair few guys that really get off on seeing me cum or enjoy jerking me off as they fuck me and I get a bit weird about it. I use cock cages now but a lot of tops don't like them and make me take them off. How is it like for other bottoms? I guess it's down to three things for me: 

1. I like the idea that I'm just here for their pleasure, it shouldn't be about me cumming. 

2. After I've cum I lose my horniness and if I'm gonna be taking more dick after this one then I don't want that. 

3. When I cum, sex becomes a bit more uncomfortable, my hole tightens and it's tough to enjoy dick. 

Is this 3rd point a normal thing? I keep wondering if it's something I need to push past, like I should be forcing myself to keep taking dick even when the horniness has lifted and my ass is telling me no more. Any advice? 

• Like 3

I'm exactly the same on all three points! I also find it harder to keep getting fucked after I've cum. I purposely try not to cum at all so that I don't ruin it for the top. If I do happen to cum, I still let him finish no matter how uncomfortable it is, partly because it's my duty as a bottom to get fucked and used and also because I want the load.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BritishCumdump said:

Okay so my favourite thing is just being used as a cumdump, guy comes round, fucks my mouth, fucks my hole, fills my guts, leaves. Another guy comes round soon after. 

There's been a fair few guys that really get off on seeing me cum or enjoy jerking me off as they fuck me and I get a bit weird about it. I use cock cages now but a lot of tops don't like them and make me take them off. How is it like for other bottoms? I guess it's down to three things for me: 

1. I like the idea that I'm just here for their pleasure, it shouldn't be about me cumming. 

2. After I've cum I lose my horniness and if I'm gonna be taking more dick after this one then I don't want that. 

3. When I cum, sex becomes a bit more uncomfortable, my hole tightens and it's tough to enjoy dick. 

Is this 3rd point a normal thing? I keep wondering if it's something I need to push past, like I should be forcing myself to keep taking dick even when the horniness has lifted and my ass is telling me no more. Any advice? 

Here's where I see a huge gaping flaw in your argument.

You say you are "just here for their pleasure." So, if it pleases them to watch you cum, you should allow them to make you cum. If it pleases them to keep fucking you even if you're not horny any longer, then you should allow them to keep going. If it pleases them to fuck your hole after it tightens up, then you let them continue to fuck you after you tighten up.

You give the game away in your last point in #3: "it's tough to enjoy dick". Well, tough. If the point is to please the top, then what YOU enjoy isn't that important, is it?

Now, a more balanced, rational approach would discard your initial premise that you are "just here for their pleasure". It's clear, based on your other comments, that you expect it to be about pleasure for BOTH of you - and there's nothing wrong with that! Stop trying to live up to some fantasy image of "just" being used for their pleasure, and acknowledge you enjoy the sex as well, and want both of you to get something out of it. Radical concept, I know.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

I can relate to the OP's points. When a top jerks me off while he's fucking and I cum I'm also no longer horny. But as a good bottom I don't show that and let him finish anyway he wants. But when a top makes me cum handsfree by hitting my prostate when he's fucking me I found I'm still horny and can continue like nothing's happened. Even a round two (or three).

I could never figure out why that is. But because of this I never touch my cock while being fucked. I also ask the top not to touch it. Sure, some tops still do because they want to see me cum. Can't be helped. But I prefer if he doesn't and just fucks the cum out of me. 

And yes, in my opinion (as BootmanLA says) sex should be fun for both, top AND bottom. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

sometimes when a guy with a really big dick pounds my ass I cum just from the pounding but for the most part guys who fuck me don't pay any attention to my cock. like they get that I am just a set of fuckholes and even though I'm well hung my big cock is just for show. most of the men who breed me don't even touch my cock like I'm just a chick with a dick and a cumhole. I prefer it like that. I'm there to suck cocks, get fucked and take loads period.348365428_cumdumpsteranim.thumb.jpg.4a9d1eb3e165e0af08a1768d6ef1dc37.jpgimafuckhol.jpg.f21ad62e9bfe1efb38b097f417e0d6e9.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, NLbear said:

And yes, in my opinion (as BootmanLA says) sex should be fun for both, top AND bottom. 

Just to be clear: I have no personal opinion on whether anyone else's sex should be fun for one party or both - that's the call of the parties involved. I just find it helpful to point out contradictions in arguments and gaps in logic. I might (or might not) tend to agree with NLbear for my own life, but that's not to say it's the only valid path. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, BootmanLA said:

Just to be clear: I have no personal opinion on whether anyone else's sex should be fun for one party or both - that's the call of the parties involved. I just find it helpful to point out contradictions in arguments and gaps in logic. I might (or might not) tend to agree with NLbear for my own life, but that's not to say it's the only valid path. 

Correct. I just expressed my own personal opinion. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I used to get fucked regularly by the middle eastern guy that ran a carpet warehouse.

id go in the back entrance. I’d get naked and he’d fuck me on a pile of rugs. He was married with kids, but had great thick cock and loved to fuck. 

He always came first, and me sometimes not at all. 

Anyway, I remember one time thinking I Wanted to cum quickly so I could be fucked whilst not feeling horny.

i wanted to test if I was a real bottom. Often during fucking I don’t get or stay hard. I just like being fucked.

So I was on my back, and made sure I came quickly all over myself.

he continued fucking me and I was suddenly very conscious of it all. I could really focus on him. It wasn’t as enjoyable as such, but as a bottom I was more focused on his needs and being reactive to what he wanted and not what I wanted.

i felt sluttier too. Like I was literally just fuck meat at that point and not there for my sexual enjoyment. So that was great!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

sometimes when a guy with a really big dick pounds my ass I cum just from the pounding but for the most part guys who fuck me don't pay any attention to my cock. like they get that I am just a set of fuckholes and even though I'm well hung my big cock is just for show. most of the men who breed me don't even touch my cock like I'm just a chick with a dick and a cumhole. I prefer it like that. I'm there to suck cocks, get fucked and take loads period.348365428_cumdumpsteranim.thumb.jpg.4a9d1eb3e165e0af08a1768d6ef1dc37.jpgimafuckhol.jpg.f21ad62e9bfe1efb38b097f417e0d6e9.jpg

Not to mention you don't really get hard

• Like 1

Not so far back, if I came, no more cock play for me. Today, my recovery time is down to minutes. I know that I have a hole to fuck and take cum in and if that is not your thing, I will suck and swallow. I can not get enough and I pride myself on who I am and what I do.

21 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

Here's where I see a huge gaping flaw in your argument.

You say you are "just here for their pleasure." So, if it pleases them to watch you cum, you should allow them to make you cum. If it pleases them to keep fucking you even if you're not horny any longer, then you should allow them to keep going. If it pleases them to fuck your hole after it tightens up, then you let them continue to fuck you after you tighten up.

You give the game away in your last point in #3: "it's tough to enjoy dick". Well, tough. If the point is to please the top, then what YOU enjoy isn't that important, is it?

Now, a more balanced, rational approach would discard your initial premise that you are "just here for their pleasure". It's clear, based on your other comments, that you expect it to be about pleasure for BOTH of you - and there's nothing wrong with that! Stop trying to live up to some fantasy image of "just" being used for their pleasure, and acknowledge you enjoy the sex as well, and want both of you to get something out of it. Radical concept, I know.

You've got a point! I think the reality is I'd like to be there for his pleasure so it's not so much about me -wanting- to feel physical pleasure it's more that I get mental pleasure from the scenario of getting fucked. The frustration of not being able to stop myself climaxing from the physical pleasure and it making continued sex really uncomfortable is the problem. I mean enjoying physical pleasure is great when it's just one guy but when you're wanting to get used as a cumdump for multiple guys I've got to find a way to push past it like Find91 seems to! 

I am very like #3. When I've flipped with guys, I always have to tell them that if they get me to cum first, my hole will slam shut. And it's certainly been proven true. One exception - a bearish guy fucked me last January, and he jerked me until I blew while he was still inside me. I guess that's how it's done! My body is weird.

• Like 1