How to have a successful bathhouse session

in2itxxx

I'd add -- do what feels good, what gets you excited! Be a bottom, or top, or vers. Check out the gloryholes and darkrooms. Be sexually alive and active in your bathhouse! Sex takes 2 or more to tango (to play with). Spend a few hours or do an all-nighter there. Get a room for 1-1 fun!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, SFSloppyAznBottom said:

In addition, if you have a top friend that is willing to "pimp" you, that works even better. Have he be your first top and makes a lot of noises, and make slutty comments about your hole after 🙂

sometimes alot of fuckers will put the word out around the bathhouse there's a sloppy fuckhole in room xxx.   LOVE it when I have a top buddy who goes around and finds fuckers to bring back to my room and watch them fuck and breed me.  OINK

2 hours ago, hunjng said:

I def need more guidance on how to be good cumdump at bathhouse!

You have a hot body so you don't need much guidance. Before Covid-19 when the bathhouses were open I would usually rent a room with a sling that is properly located so that guys can see your hole on the sling as they walk by. Many guys walking by my room would come in and once they find you on the sling will get horny and want to fuck you and eventually breed you. I don't have such luck now buy you do, so take advantage.

I know because when I was young I took advantage of it had a great time when I stayed at the YMCA in NYC.  There were guys walking around all night in-between the floors so I would leave my door open and have tons of guys getting fucked bareback and getting bred without then having a name for it.

I find you can increase the chances of getting attention if you present yourself as a slutty bottom and someone as hot as you should not have a problem.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, hunjng said:

I def need more guidance on how to be good cumdump at bathhouse!

I'm sure you don't need any help looking the way you do. I know I would be scratching at your door...