Where in NYC are the tops?

albmascbttm

I like to get a hotel room on occasion in NYC to get bred. But I’ve been noticing most neighborhoods I’ve been staying in are mostly bottoms.

Hells Kitchen... all bottoms

Midtown West... all bottoms

Times Square... all bottoms

Chelsea... all bottoms

Greenwich  Village... all bottoms

Flatiron District... kinda dead in general

Brooklyn... in general, bottoms or dead overall

So where do I stay next time for tops? Harlem? Bronx?

It's an epidemic top shortage, not just in NYC. Covid has taken a lot of guys off the scene. Just checked BBRT for some stats... Across London UK 85% of profiles identify as bottom or vers bottom (which is usually the same thing).  That's six bottoms fighting over every top. 

In recent times I notice the top/bottom thing has become more binary which is a shame as versatile guys seem to migrate to being bottom and now there are fewer loads to go around.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

It's an epidemic top shortage, not just in NYC. Covid has taken a lot of guys off the scene. Just checked BBRT for some stats... Across London UK 85% of profiles identify as bottom or vers bottom (which is usually the same thing).  That's six bottoms fighting over every top. 

In recent times I notice the top/bottom thing has become more binary which is a shame as versatile guys seem to migrate to being bottom and now there are fewer loads to go around.

In Manchester, a 15%-85% top/bottom ratio would be a treat. It would mean there was a tops’ convention in town...  

7 hours ago, albmascbttm said:

I like to get a hotel room on occasion in NYC to get bred. But I’ve been noticing most neighborhoods I’ve been staying in are mostly bottoms.

Chelsea... all bottoms

I feel your pain, man. On the up side I've been moving into Vers mode lately

• Like 1

I’ve found some tops in Hells Kitchen but you’ve gotta have an olympic medal body to get fucked. So that’s good for most of you hot dudes.

But I’m of the bear persuasion and I’m at the mercy of finding bear chasers. 

Or I’ll find a top and he asks if I parTy. No offense to you guys who like to parTy but, I know a parTy “top” becomes a total bottom real quick... right around the time he shows up (if he does at all).

Edited by albmascbttm
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 8/23/2020 at 2:13 AM, albmascbttm said:

Chelsea... all bottoms

Try Apa Hotel in Iselin ni close nj train metro park stop. Lots of DL suburban tops