Cock sucking and Gag reflex

CNYbttm

Hey all! I was hoping that someone here might have a few suggestions for me.  I love to suck cock but have such a terrible gag reflex that I tend to shy away from doing it.  It's so bad that i gag when I brush my teeth.  I so want and love to have a guy grab the sides of my head and ram home, but i usually end up throwing up.  And help or suggestions would be great.  Thanks!

You can practice with dildos, gradually increasing depth and girth. But you might just have to be prepared to puke a lot. You should only ever get throatfucked on an empty stomach, and you should be honest with men that you are likely to vomit when they go deep. Establish a signal so that they can prevent your stomach acid from touching their cocks. Give men control, as always.

There are men who actively enjoy making fags puke. You should probably seek them out and beg them to forcefuck your throat until your gag reflex is all but dead.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

practice with whatever you can

fingers toothbrush bananas but you gotta be careful with that one

banana is more like to practice how to control your teeth

if you use a soft dildo better put a rubber on that

suck off a guy with an avg Cock just long enough to reach your throat

in fact sucking off alot of guys is great

@FaceLoad 's idea was great too guys like that will be brutal on your throat & you're gonna learn

You just gotta practice. Get yourself a dildo and work it down your throat, bit more each time. Relax your throat and try taking it past your tonsils. You can also buy a throat numbing spray which might help you. Remember some tops get off on ramming their coks down your throat so you gag and choke. All, the second they start to um swallow hard so your mouth doesn't;t fill up with sperm. Good luck.

my problem is i love to feel a man cumm inside me bare back so much. i dont get to suck cock often, i do have a answer for your gag reflex,   bring some salt to bed with you, before you suck a cock, put a little salt on your tung, it takes away the gag reflex a bit. im looking for a man to deep throat, then pull back so his sperm splashes all over my tung, i want to taste it as i swallow.

As a top I like it when the fag gags on my cock and his eye tears. I find it challenging for me as I keep pushing and he doesn't gag. I like to feel the back of the throat.  As good as you are in sucking I still need to see you gag on my cock till I fell your fag mouth with my seeds. Also I like the coaching aspect of it as it gives me more control. No top likes to feel he is not big enough to fucking gag a fag. I had some who excused themselves so they can go to the bathroom to puke. You should see the smile on my face 

Edited by CA-master
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I wish I knew how I did it, but I totally swallowed my top’s long cock to the balls. 

i have a really bad gag reflex. Like really bad throw up in my mouth often gag reflex. But the second time I saw my top, I was able to totally throat him. I guess it was pure lust. I was horny for his dick and wanted it badly. That was a trip. 

• Upvote 2