Guest MusclepigcunT

Guest MusclepigcunT

I’m the whore they warned you about. I get fucked.  A LOT. I NEED cock and cum inside my cunt constantly (3 or 4 x a day, preferably by different men). I crave a man’s cock constantly due to the constant fisting that has stretched out my cunt.   And I’m single, so that means I’m very promiscuous. 

A lot of the men that fuck my cunt are in “monogamous” relationships.  Most are gay, some are bi and others are straight.  I give them what they want.  Most of the time, it is behind their BF or GF back.  They hit me up on sites or apps or the gym or walking down the street and I’m willing to spread my legs for a studly man if he is well endowed.  

I won’t require reciprocation.  I won’t ask for names. I won’t hunt you down.  Most of the time, I won’t ask for face pics.  If you are well endowed, this faggot is interested.

I will respect your privacy if I encounter you with your BF at the gym or restaurant or Home Depot. A lot of times, I’m friends the BF (sometimes better friends). I will guarantee 100% discretion. I don’t feel guilty at all.  What happens between your BF and I is none of your business.

I was trained (and passed around) by several Daddies. They taught me early on that my place as a faggot is to serve men.  These men fuck my cunt for a variety of reasons. Their cock may be too large for their partner.  The stud fucking me may not want to wear a condom (particularly true for straight guys). They may want to fuck rough and for awhile.  They may want it frequently.  

The BF (or GF) may want to give it up once a week, every other week or less. I will spread my legs for them daily if they want it and on demand if necessary.  The social media posts are real as the couple is very happy and they post pics to show it.  The stud gets to drain his nuts, my hungry cunt gets fed, the BF gets to pretend they are monogamous, their relationship is saved and everybody is happy.  

So, if your BF wants 3 ways or an open relationship or to do something kinky and is well endowed, just remember that there are faggots out there like me that will spread our legs easily and take care of your stud. You never know, you may be spotting me doing squats while your stud’s cum is dripping out of my cunt.

• 1 month later...