ABS with the lights out

Worknout

I haven't even had a chance to jerk off in the last week. And I haven't been fucked since BC (before COVID).

I went to Bush River Books this afternoon. There are 4 theater rooms, but two were blacked out due to video problems. Went into one and this hot bear was getting a BJ. He was playing with his nipples and enjoyed when I assisted him while he got his cock sucked. The nipple play sent him over the edge and he unloaded in the cocksuckers mouth. The cocksucker then moved to me. He had a talented mouth, but then he asked if I wanted to fuck him. I told him, I'd rather get fucked.

He bent me over one of the couches and went to town on my ass! I totally loved it, and I really got off on the guys gathering around to watch in the near blackness. Several feeling my ass and nipples until the stud unloaded in my ass! So, nice to finally get a load!

I went back over to the booth side with the gloryholes. Went into a booth. I could barely see the guy on the other side, but he was down on his knees looking for cock, so I fed him mine. It didn't take long before I blew a one week load in his mouth!!

Great afternoon at Bush!!

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3

Guest CuriousDallas

That sounds so hot. Had something similar happen the summer after my graduation. Our family had gone to Tampa for a week vacation and I'd heard of an ABS there that had video booths and stuff. One night I snuck off and went to it and they had a big video room there, leather couches and guys jerking and doing whatever. There were two hot guys in their 20s up to the front as I went in and a cute latino boy who came in behind me. I sat in a row to the back listening to the sounds of the room and the guy who came in behind me sat next to me and soon enough was playing with my dick and had me playing with his. The guys in front had kept looking back and saw us together and came and sat in the row in front. The guy in front of me turned around and said I should stand up so I could suck him and so I unzipped the front of my shorts and stood up. He eager did so and when he did the guy next to me stood up and I could feel him spitting on my ass and then his cock sliding in me and I was pretty sure he was going in raw. I'd never been to place like this as I'd only turned 18 a few months before and was a little scared about taking the guy bare but it felt so good I pushed it out of my mind. The guy who was sucking my dick was now getting fucked by the guy next to him and I could see he was getting it bare, which really turned me on, so much so I came in his mouth and not long after that the latino boy fucking me shot his load inside me. Now the guys in the row ahead came back to our row, with the guy who swallowed my cum telling me to fuck him. The latino kid was now down on his knees sucking him as I slid inside his ass bare and his buddy got behind me and slid in me bare. it felt so good sliding in the one guy I didn't give a shit about taking another load bareback. I was so worked up I came in no time and the guy was fucking had the latino guy get off his dick, slid off mine and proceeded to fuck the latino kid bareback as he was muttering in Spanish begging for the cum. The guy fucking me let loose with a load I could feel go off and I realized there were two burly bear guys in the row behind watching it all happen, jerking their dicks as they did. The one guy blasted a huge load all over the latino kid's face and chest while the guy fucking him sucked off the other, eagerly swallowing his load as he came inside the latino kid. By now other guys were in our row and clearly had designs on all of us. The one bear had climbed over the seat and was now barebacking the guy I'd fucked and the other was backbacking the latino kid. another guy was more or less blocking our aisle and coming on to me and the guy who'd fucked me, but I was starting to freak out a bit as I'd never done anything like this, and quickly found my t-shirt and pulled my shorts back on, scrambling over the couch in front of me and making my way out. I was a bit freaked out too that the I'd let guys bareback me and the one clearly had no problems getting barebacked too. I caught my breath and went back to the booths, but got over my earlier panic and wound up letting two more hot latino guys bareback me, with neither seeming to care that I already had cum in my ass. I kind of laugh about that experience now as it was so extreme and usually it's never that wild or exciting.