Have you ever asked anyone to wear a condom

literally never. I have always been a bareback cumdumpster. I have always done the condom check, especially when getting fucked in the dark or while blindfolded but normal faggots are checking to make sure the man about to fuck it is wearing one. I am checking to make sure each anonymous stranger sliding their hard cock into my body ISN'T wearing a condom. lf they are, I peel it off them and invite them to breed me. they usually still fuck me but they do it raw and they unload their balls into my sloppy fuckhole.

• Like 3

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

In all the years I’ve been fucking and getting fucked, I think I’ve had a condom on me or in me maybe 10 times, my first time was bare and that’s the way I like it, so that’s all I’ve wanted ever since. Admittedly I’ve transitioned from bottom through versatile to more top, but I’d never refuse a nice big cock filling my hole with cum.

Guest cockcumwhore

I have never asked a top to use a condom. The feeling of flesh, hot and hard is too nice to give up. And the warm feeling of cum inside me is too nice to give up too.

The whole time - so completely, consistently and tiresomely that I now cringe. I'm amazed they thought it any fun at all.  Though I can see that my complete faith they would do so, just exactly as I had asked meant it was not quite as unappealing as it might at first seem. 

In my younger days, yes.  

I came of gay age back in the mid-90s.  The sexual education I had gotten back then (even those geared toward gay men) implied that even one time without a condom would result in my catching HIV.  A programme of education that I take issue with, in hindsight.  I was trained to believe that any form of "unsafe sex" was very bad, and should be avoided at all costs.  Even the pamphlets to read in those days suggested that oral sex should be performed with a condom, because there's a very slim chance of transmission.

The first time I did get barebacked, I was very conflicted.  One of those situations where the guy slipped in without one (we had never explicitly spoke about it beforehand).  It felt great, but after that it took a few more years before I resolved myself to do it again.  

• 4 weeks later...
Guest cjdupont

I tried bottoming a couple of times in 1999 right after I started topping bare.  I made those guys wear condoms.  Didn't bottom again until a few years ago.  Hooked up with this guy who wore condoms (and I wanted him to as well).  He pulled out before he came and I wanted him to fuck me until he came.  He didn't have another condom so I let him take me raw.   I haven't insisted on a condom since.  It just disrupts the flow.  

• 3 weeks later...

I started out barebacking with buds just because we didn’t know better. When I started doing anon it was raw too on account of not knowing better. I had a few guys duck me using condoms but it made it so much more painful to get fucked that I went back to all bare and never looked back. When it comes down to it I live for the feel of a guy cumming inside me.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

never have, never will. it isn't my place as a cumdumpster bottom to expect any man to wear a condom. the whole reason they are fucking me is to use my hot, slippery fuckhole to get themselves off and dump their loads into. asking for a condom defeats the purpose of fucking a whore in the first place. some guys only fuck trash like me so they can fuck a hole raw. I was taught that good girls take it raw.

• Like 1