Have you ever asked anyone to wear a condom

I never asked a top to use a condom, but been asked to use one as a top. However, he eventually got on PrEP and into barebacking to take all loads without me knowing. He contacted me after this New Years, if I would bottom for him bb. He had become poz and on meds after stopping PrEP to travel out of the country. 

• Like 1

I’ve asked guys to wear a condom, but that’s because I really love getting stealthed. If you have to talk them into it there’s a good chance they’ll act like they are wearing one when they’re not/broken it. You can always tell when they take it off because they pull out for just a little too long and they gasp when they put it back in raw. They always fuck me harder after when they think they’re going to surprise me with their load.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 8 months later...

I can only remember one time in my life when I asked the top to wear a condom. We had already fucked once but I thought I should be responsible and asked. He basically said no and continued to fuck me raw. 
     We were in Club Z in Seattle (took sooo many loads there) and it was particularly memorable because he fucked me standing, facing each other with my legs wrapped around his waist. I forget what that position is called. Let me know if you remember. He had really thick thighs and could manage just fine. I would love to do that again. 

• Like 1

Guest JackEdJIZZ

just had a dude ask me....wanted me to drive to him,  share some stuff the let him fuck me.   clearly told him I was raw only and wear a B B B H tramp stamp......no condoms don't ask do with out....rather than pretend fuck.