Have you ever asked anyone to wear a condom

I used to let this Latino guy, Alberto, fuck my bubble ass.  He was older than me and I suspected he was HIV positive.  Every time he put his huge dick inside me, it was bareback, and I had to insist that he wore a condom. 

Fast forward a couple of years, after I got pozzed during Pride 2004.  I ran into Alberto at the bathhouse, where I was face down and ass up in a room.  Alberto came in and put the tip of his bare dick inside me.  I reached around to feel if he was wearing a condom and of course he wasn't.  I took a deep hit of poppers and then slowly backed my raw hole all the way down to the root of his cock.

We started to fuck intensely.  My hole was devouring his poz cock.  We took a break during which he said "I wish I could piss in your ass. I wish I could cum in your ass."

I leapt onto the bed doggy style ass up and open to let him know that he could pump my ass with whatever he wanted.   In the end, he blew a load inside me, walked out of the room without me realizing it.  He had left the door wide open, so everyone passing by could see my doggy style ass dripping with his cum.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 3

In my 45 years of getting fucked (I'm 59 now, do the math), I have *NEVER* asked or told a Top to put on a rubber.

I've BEGGED them to fuck me WITHOUT a condom, and I've flat out TOLD Men that I won't get fucked with a rubber.

Only been fucked with a rubber, maybe 10 times, in 45 years.

• Like 1

Only one time did I ever ask the guy to wear a condom. I was still nervous about HIV at that point. Though shortly after that guy, I began making a point of saying raw only, even before the days I was on prep. I wanted to get those loads in me.

Only the first few times I did guy on guy fun. Both topping and bottoming. Things changed once I got raw cock and a load in me. Like my true self was released the minute that strangers DNA was absorbed in my colon I was a raw cock cumslut. After that it was usually me agreeing to let the top use a condom before meeting but then doing all I could to convince them to go bare once we were naked. Usually did not take much effort once I worked my raw slutty hole on their pole they would dive in until they seeded me proper.

• Like 2

I have never asked a guy to use a condom. What I have done is told them they didn`t need to use a condom if they started to put one on. I have had a couple take it back off and fuck me bare like it should be. I like it best when a guy just goes in me bare at the bathhouse. I tell them to cum in me. Most do.

• Like 3

Normally it is rude to ask to wear a condom in my opinion. But I have asked one regular feeder one time, and he did.

He never wants to cum deep down my throat because he likes to spray the cock sucker on its face. This guy shoots so much cum! I always try to swallow as much as I can but half of the sperm is ending or dripping on the floor. And he always kicks me out just after he shoots the last rope of cum so I have no time to lick it off the floor.

One time he said we had to make it quick as his wife already left work to get home. I suggested that it would save time when he didn't have to clean the floor behind the front door when he would wear a condom while there wasn't so much time.

This time, because he wouldn't be able to shoot his cum on the sluts face anyway, he didn't take his cock out for cumming. As he came, he pushed his cock deep, deep down my throat, holding my head like a football as he unloaded his balls in me.

It is so beautiful how you can feel the sperm flowing through his cock as it pulsates...

He didn't shot his load down my throat, of course, but in the condom. As he pulled my throat off his cock I could feel a bag of semen being dragged up behind it. When it came out I was amazed how much sperm this man could produce!

When he pulled the condom off his cock I asked 'Can I have it sir?', still sitting on my knees. He looked at me, tied a knot in it and threw the condom towards the door and said 'now get the fuck out', pointing at the door. I thanked him, grabbed the condom and disappeared. You can imagine how I felt walking home with the condom.

This was such a big event for a cocksucking cumdump like me. That's why I remember it so well 😉 I didn't only have a fucked open throat but also had the opportunity to swallow all of his huge load. All other men just dump it behind my tongue so I rarely taste the cum being dumped in.

When I came home, I quickly untied the knot and stuck my tongue in and gobbled his load down. After that I fucked my throat on my training dildo until I came.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have been dictated to by twinks lately prior to linking up that safe sex is non-negotiable. Despite a used condom fetish,  I honestly don’t support the use of condoms for sex at all by anyone. An argument can be made in favor of for incest couples; but I I admit still I find the thought of bb with that so fucking hot. But, no condoms bb only guy here. 

• Like 1