Have you ever asked anyone to wear a condom

Unfortunately I was a condom only guy until I was about 50. Had my first raw fuck as a top after that and rapidly stopped using condoms and was soon taking cum in my hole too. Like lots of other guys on here, I couldn't go back to safe sex. Soon graduated to the excitement of fucking with poz guys  both as top and bottom. Sincerely regret all those years as a condom user and now am as strict about only barebacking as I once was about only using condoms. Do still like playing with used ones tho....

• Like 2

I have a golden rule

Condom = no fucking me

And that has led to many  no fucks

I make it crystal clear that as a cum dump whore and slut that. Never ever shall a condom covered cock shall penetrate my kunt EVER

• Like 1

On 8/24/2020 at 10:33 PM, subBottomKink said:

I was an absolute condom nazi until my late 20s. Now I’m not!

Same here, paranoid about cum going anywhere near my hole. Then allowed BB with guys I could trust when they said they wouldn't cum in me. Then that trust turned out to be misplaced 😜

Panicked for a few weeks then went to another guy who I'd always insisted wire a condom even though he really didn't want to and told him to breed me raw. He was so surprised and horny he lasted about 20 seconds and came so massively it was spilling out of me onto the concrete floor of the storeroom he was fucking me in. 

Hooked after that and went back to the original sneaky cummer and took his and his partners loads repeatedly, as well as literally anyone else who wanted to spill his seed in me. 

• 4 weeks later...

When i first started having sex i was 100% safe, then i did it once with a bf and i got addicted. Now i generally go bareback but if a top wants to use a condom then while i willl try to convince him i let them use it even if it doesnt feel as good, tho i usually get them to pull out and blow over my face

• 4 weeks later...

I used to wear condoms always until about 7 years ago, then mostly but not always for a couple of years, and then hardly ever for the last 4 or 5 years while on PrEP. I actually didn’t have to ask guys to wear condoms earlier as most guys wrapped up automatically. In the transitional period when other guys started barebacking more frequently I did ask people to wear a condom a few times. Actually my decision to bareback and go on PrEP was precipitated by a hot Grindr hookup refusing to meet up a second time unless we went bare, a little challenging at the time but luckily propelling me into the delights of raw sex. In recent years I have occasionally to ask guys not to wear condoms, usually successfully.

• Like 1

I have done that. Earlier I was a safe sex only had some episodes were I got stealth or simply told the guy you decided when they asked if they should put one on. But after I started prep I don’t  ask any more. Have always loved the feeling but I’m not chasing to get sick, I know prep is not 100% bulletproof but I feel it’s safe enough. 

Now I kept it up to the top some put one on and others just dig right in.

• 1 month later...
Guest jason385

Hate condoms, can't get hard with them. I never ask for condoms. If a guy wants to use one. I try to talk him out of it. He's normally taken it off before he's done.

I have in the past, but not for a while. Once a guy gets his hard cock near my lubed hole I don’t expect a condom to be involved and very few tops in my experience want to use a condom.  I actually respect people’s own opinions on this matter it’s just that I prefer raw