Have you ever asked anyone to wear a condom

• 1 year later...

When I was young and dumb I asked this older man who I would see to use them.  90% of the time he would have some issue. Either they didn't fit, too tight, would rip or tear, come off or whatever so I'd just ask to try and then give in and say do whatever you want.  I bet he was just playing me but I was too naive to realize it. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Yes I did ask someone to wear a condom the very first time that I got fucked by a man he told me he was strictly wrong and that if I requested a condom he was not going to fuck me or my curiosity got the best of me and I let him fuck me and bring me wrong that's when I knew I was going to be his cum dump forever

• Like 2

Back in the 90's I used to ask strangers to wear them. My partner and I at the time didn't use them with each other so our agreement was that we would use them with others. Once prep came out and we went on it, we dropped that requirement. 

With my current partner we enjoy him being a no load refused cum dump with me getting to fuck his sloppy hole after it has a few loads in him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I’ve only used a condom three times in my life, and that was in high school fucking the cheerleaders, afraid to get them pregnant. And since then, I’ve only fucked raw and only will get fucked raw. If someone is so brazen to ask me to wear a condom, I will get up and walk out. I’ve done it before and I will do it again.

Edited by partying.hard
  • Like 3