DC piggy cruise spots

Looking at taking a trip to Washington DC end of October. Would stay at Washington plaza and hit up Meriden Park for anon loads, bathhouse and p street beach. Looking for anon pnp tops to fill me up with seed. Like to be blindfolded and stealthed drugged and whored out. Finally getting out from Covid lockdown and need to get broken back in.

Whose intrested? 

Guest gwmcatcher
19 hours ago, Sparkywang said:

Is the bathhouse open again?

No Crew Club is closed. And I’m not sure Meridian Hill is such a good idea either. Better to stick to the apps. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MattDillan
On 9/11/2020 at 4:47 AM, Mtcrmc said:

It use to be a smelly dungeon set up with homeless people sleeping everywhere but its totally different now. Its more of an open space warehouse with some gay art and hideaways to play

I got my hole filled up there today. Wide open space, which is cool if you like being watched. 

On 9/10/2020 at 2:31 PM, Sparkywang said:

I’ve never been there. What’s it like?

was there last week. It has been gutted. The glory holes are gone. The rooms are gone. The dark area's are gone.  The slings are gone.  Big open rooms with benches.  There are 2  movies running and a small dark area behind that.  I was told by the attendant that weekends are busy and eventually they plan to put rooms and glory holes back but it will be awhile.

I did fuck and breed a guy while I was there but it is a shell of what it used to be! 

1 hour ago, bihairy said:

was there last week. It has been gutted. The glory holes are gone. The rooms are gone. The dark area's are gone.  The slings are gone.  Big open rooms with benches.  There are 2  movies running and a small dark area behind that.  I was told by the attendant that weekends are busy and eventually they plan to put rooms and glory holes back but it will be awhile.

I did fuck and breed a guy while I was there but it is a shell of what it used to be! 

I can’t even picture what that would be like... I think I’ll have to take a trip to DC!

• Moderators
On 9/17/2020 at 5:53 PM, bihairy said:

I'd hazard a guess that the fire marshal told them none of it would fly the way it was. In my experience with them (with a house in Boston over the last 30 years), there's a decided tendency for fire codes to get more and more strict as time goes on, until you almost have to tear the damn house down in order to comply (and all that renovation gets frickin' expensive, too!).

I'll definitely be interested to check this place out, though I might wait until Covid gets a little further along in its arc. Love a good sex club, and I've been missing them since I left the west coast.