Three way offer

Guest CuriousDallas

Guest CuriousDallas

I got messaged by Christian, a regular fuck bud of mine, that he was gonna hook up with an Army guy this morning and to see if I wanted to join as the guy was interested in a threesome. He'd been fucked by the guy before but didn't have any pics but vouched that he was hot, a short thick uncut cock, and was down to fuck me too. He was going to host the guy as his parents weren't gonna be at home. I enjoy watching Christian getting fucked, especially knowing it was gonna be raw and that the Army guy would breed me raw as I breed Christian. I headed over to Christian's and once there we started making out and working each other up. The guy did show and he was everything Christian had said, cute baby faced blonde guy, a little beefy and we were both down on his dick taking turns sucking him while I started fingering his ass, which surprisingly gave little resistance. The two of us going at his dick must have really got him excited as he abruptly told us to stop as he was close and we headed to Christian's bedroom and stripped. We were kissing and I realized he was stroking my dick pretty vigorously and he smirked at Christian and asked who wanted to get fucked first. He looked at me and said I should get it first but I quickly added that I cum pretty quickly and if I was gonna fuck I should go first. The Army boy's face lit up and he said OK and laid down on the bed. I wasn't expecting him to bottom but wasn't going to ask him about it and grabbed the bottle of lube out of the nightstand and asked him how he wanted to get fucked. He wanted it on his back facing me, so I lifted his ankles over my shoulder and lubed up his ass and my dick and started sliding in him. Again, his ass gave no resistance so either he got fucked recently or gets fucked a lot as I'm not exactly small and he showed no strain taking my cock. Christian stuffed his cock in his mouth and together we started satisfying both his holes with me blasting a hard first load deep inside him and then a second one once Christian pulled out of his mouth and started fucking me.

Once I'd cum Army boy said it was my turn and Christian slid out of me and Army boy pushed me down into the pillow and mattress and started ramming his thick cock balls deep in me with some force, telling me to beg for his cum, only to hear a sudden groan as Christian slid his massive dick inside his ass. Army boy was now groaning with ecstacy as Christian was drilling him balls deep with long hard thrusts. I was getting drilled deep from the plowing Army boy was getting and it wasn't long before he let out a whining groan and I could feel his dick spasm and his cum go off inside me. Once he caught his breath he was begging for Christian to cum in his ass, which Christian gave him.

Christian rolled on his back as did Army boy with both panting. Christian smacked him on the chest saying "why didn't you tell me you liked to get fucked?" to which the Army boy just laughed saying he was terrified of taking Christian's cock as it was so big. He admitted to getting fucked that morning and after that and taking my dick and loads he felt sure he could take Christian's dick. I loved that this hot stud was taking other cocks and that he liked getting fucked as well. I was also turned on that all along Christian had been taking this stud's dick and loads, proving once again what a slut he is. Christian then said Chris (Army boy's name) needed to make up for lost time taking both of our dicks again and breeding my ass some more. I'd already been stroking Chris's dick, which was hard and got up to straddle it and ease my ass down on it, riding his dick as I looked into his eyes and pretty boy face. Chris as stroking Christian's dick as he was telling how much he wanted to see him cum in my ass and take my dick again and how we both were going to flood his ass with cum. Chris's dick felt good in me and I loved that I was going to take another load of his inside me and begging for his cum.

I'd been enthusiastically jerking as I was riding Chris's cock and was ready to fuck him again and again put his ankles over my shoulders and slid my dick into his slutty cum filled ass and started fucking only to have Christian get behind me and fuck me as well. "I'm saving it for his ass" Christian said to me as he started stroking inside me, jamming Army boy's slutty loads deep inside me. I was so turned on by taking Christian's big dick and knowing what a whore Army boy was that it didn't take long for me to blast another load inside him. Christian slid out of me and I slid out of Army boy, leaving Christian to destroy his ass again. Christian looked possessed as he gave Army boy a fucking I couldn't believe and it was clear Christian was getting revenge, calling Army boy a slut, a whore, and demanding that he beg for his seed, which Army boy did with enthusiasm, saying that Christian was the biggest dick he'd ever taken and that he owned his ass. Christian came with an intensity that had Army boy begging for mercy and panting like crazy. I didn't have to look to see if his ass was destroyed, I could hear it. Christian had been pulling almost all the way out and slamming all the way in. His ass was truly fucked out and leaking both of our cum on the sheets as he laid there trying to catch his breath.

I knew I was spent and was pretty sure both of them were as well as we laid their wordlesslhy panting and gasping. I'd done three ways with Christian before and they've always been fun, but this was above and beyond that. I'd expected I was gonna get bred by the two of them, but this was way beyond that. Christian suggest Chris and I shower and since we both knew our way around Christian's house made our way to the bathroom. Army boy joked about how I must be a slut if I can take Christian's big cock all the time. I laughed and said I do fuck around and he said he'd be up for meeting up with me again and that he liked taking my dick. Once in the shower he fucked me once again, telling me what a hot fuck I was as I gladly took his slutty load. We toweled off and went out to get dressed and made out with Christian a little more as he again chastized Chris for not bottoming before and suggesting we should do this again. Once outside Chris offered to swap numbers and said he hoped I didn't mind that he had already been fucked and admitted he fucked around with guys on base a lot. We swapped numbers and I said it was cool and that I fucked around a lot including with Army guys and that I loved playing with Army guys as they go bare. He laughed at that and confirmed that, adding he probably shouldn't but it feels too good not to. He offered to give me a ride home but I told him I couldn't as I live with my parents and he froze for a moment asking if I was under 18. I laughed and said no and mentioned my age and explained why I was home with my parents and that I wasn't out. He nodded like he understood on a deep level and added he wasn't out at all, which kind of made me laugh as he was getting barebacked by other guys on base but no one thinks he's gay. It wasn't worth pissing him off, but I was glad he got where I was coming from.