Do lots of guys use you for a toilet/urinal

14 hours ago, Cumfilledbottomboi said:

We’re not worthless as we’re receptacles for real men to use. So we have that value!

plus they can use us in filthy degrading ways that they can't use normal whores and faggots.a man recently told me its refreshing to meet hot young cumdumps who don't think they're too good to take any mans load

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, LittleCumSewer said:

plus they can use us in filthy degrading ways that they can't use normal whores and faggots.a man recently told me its refreshing to meet hot young cumdumps who don't think they're too good to take any mans load

That man's 100% right lol

bdsmlr-688450-MjjqZ83C0t.jpg

Edited by PowerTopper

On 8/25/2020 at 5:37 AM, bbpissslut said:

I am addicted to piss. I will let any guy who wants piss over me, or to piss straight into either of my holes. I love drinking piss, even if stale. There is nothing better than being fucked bareback, whilst rolling round with a naked guy in a pool of piss. 

Morning piss is the fucking best!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
1 minute ago, fatbottom said:

Yeah i love that strong tasting bitter smelly dark brown piss.

Used to go to SOP in London every Sunday when i lived nearby. Would sit on the floor in the bogs and drink 10 or 20 bladder fulls and get similar amounts pissed over me. My finger tips would be wrinkly when i went home. Planning to go there this Sunday. How late does it stay busy on a sunday?