Top dudes, where do you prefer to cum when you're being sucked

Bokkierob

A question for tops. When you're using a cocksuckers mouth, where do you prefer to cum. Go balls deep and cum in his throat, pull back and cum in his mouth or get him to open his mouth wide and stick his tongue out so you can cum over it? I like my cocksucker to stick his tongue out so I can cum on it. I make him keep his tongue out so I can enjoy looking at it covered with my seed. after a bit I'll tell him to swallow.

• Like 1

If I'm just after pure fuck pleasure, I'll grab his head and jam into his throat as deeply as I can. It's tight and I l like making him choke while I seed.

If I'm in a deliberate breeding mood, especially with a younger boy, I'll control his head by grabbing his hair and dump my seed mid-way into his closed mouth so that I can watch him really taste it and then make him swallow.

If I want to punish him or otherwise assert ownership, I'll aim directly in his eyes or up his nose. A more general shot in the face is visually pleasing, but doesn't accomplish much otherwise.

• Like 5

As a vers daddy, when I'm being sucked, I prefer not to waste my cum on sheets or the floor/ground. Cum goes down a guy's throat or ass when he quickly sits on my cock when it's erupting. Simple and honest.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FaceLoad said:

If I'm just after pure fuck pleasure, I'll grab his head and jam into his throat as deeply as I can. It's tight and I l like making him choke while I seed.

If I'm in a deliberate breeding mood, especially with a younger boy, I'll control his head by grabbing his hair and dump my seed mid-way into his closed mouth so that I can watch him really taste it and then make him swallow.

If I want to punish him or otherwise assert ownership, I'll aim directly in his eyes or up his nose. A more general shot in the face is visually pleasing, but doesn't accomplish much otherwise.

Excellent technique, holding him by his head and cumming in his mouth so he's gotta taste your sperm then swallow hard is a good use of your cocksucker's mouth. He knows he's had his mouth seeded.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Well. That’s a new one for me. Never had that happen. I don’t plan on it. Getting sinuses full of another guy’s spunk sounds like a way to derail a perfectly good evening.

It's not intended to be comfortable for my victim, but I haven't gone to the extent of requiring that he snort it up into his skull. I mostly want to enjoy his reaction to having his nostrils gunked up with my seed.

I further expect the sensation and smell to form a strong memory that reinforces my power over him, even if he just ends up snotting my load out on a tissue or rinsing it out in the sink. But if it doesn't have that effect and he's ungrateful for my degradation and abuse, then he's the wrong boy for me anyway.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FaceLoad said:

It's not intended to be comfortable for my victim, but I haven't gone to the extent of requiring that he snort it up into his skull. I mostly want to enjoy his reaction to having his nostrils gunked up with my seed.

With the force (and volume) that I’ve seen some men ejaculate, I’m not sure that in all cases it would be necessary for the victim to actively do any snorting. But you know best, I’m sure; I have mercifully zero practical experience to draw from.