Jockstrap piss

Bokkierob

Me and a fuckbuddy enjoy putting on our cockerings and getting into out jockstraps and boots. We get into bed (rubber sheet) hold each other tight, deep kiss and grind our jocked cocks together so we get real hard. After a bit we both piss inner jocks wile still grinding. man I Loe the feel of my buddy hot wet jock rubbing on mine. 

• Like 1

On 8/25/2020 at 1:01 PM, Bokkierob said:

Me and a fuckbuddy enjoy putting on our cockerings and getting into out jockstraps and boots. We get into bed (rubber sheet) hold each other tight, deep kiss and grind our jocked cocks together so we get real hard. After a bit we both piss inner jocks wile still grinding. man I Loe the feel of my buddy hot wet jock rubbing on mine. 

Fuckin HOT bud!   love piss soaked jockstraps here too!   LOVE using them for a chew toy while I either work my hole with a dildo or someone is working my hole fucking me!  OINK

On 8/26/2020 at 7:19 PM, jockstrapbud1 said:

Fuckin HOT bud!   love piss soaked jockstraps here too!   LOVE using them for a chew toy while I either work my hole with a dildo or someone is working my hole fucking me!  OINK

Yeah I love doin that. After we've been grinding our pissy jocks for a while my buddy takes his off and stuffs it in my mouth. He rides me and nuts in my hole.

Edited by Bokkierob

• 4 months later...

Hot!  I learned years ago that a lot of athletes have piss stains in their jockstrap. They drizzle sometime while running around the field. Also sometimes they get excited and pre-cum into the supporter. So you have sweat, cum, piss and pubic hair in most jockstraps. My first notice was a roommate who was joking and threw his jock and it hit me in the face. It smelled of piss and sweat and I got hard unbeknownst to him. I was hooked and in heaven and began sniffing his jockstrap and underwear that he wore to the clubs or beach. It made me cum buckets.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1