It happened a month ago

jayfox

I sat there in my chair, one of many arranged in a circle in some badly lit room at the community support center. 19 years old, 5’6”, dirty blond shaggy hair and 120 pounds of barely even muscled twink. The counselor thanks the last guy for sharing his traumatic experience and motions for me to stand and introduce myself.

I stand and clear my throat. “Err hi? My names Tom, I’m 19 and I guess I’m here to talk about what happened to me last month…”

One month earlier

I’d had sex with guys before but I was always the top, until I let my best friend fuck me earlier this year. It changed everything. If I had known that bottoming was so great I would have done in years ago and if my friends 4 inch dick could feel that good I wanted something bigger and better. I bought myself a plastic vibrator and a bottle of amyl, it got deeper much deeper than my friend but somehow just wasn’t the same.

After reading a lot of sex stories online I decided what I needed was to go to a bathhouse, the hottest stories were over guys roughly taking dick after dick, I jerked it multiple times over the bareback stories but I wasn’t going to risk anything like that. I wasn’t out as gay yet so I needed a place I wouldn’t get caught out, after checking squirt for a good place to go, I found a sauna that looked fairly discreet and one or two guys mentioned stealth in the comments. Seemed like the best place to go unnoticed.

3 hours later after a deep clean, I nervously walked up to the 4 story matte black building, pushed open the large red door and made my way upstairs. The man behind the glass window looked me up and down before asking for ID, after giving me another look he passed it back. ‘Room or locker? Lockers $15 and rooms $40, first time?’

‘Uhh yeah, do I need a room?’

The guy smirked, ‘no you don’t NEED a room but it makes things easier’.

I just shrugged and pulled out $40. ‘I’ll take a room then’

The guy gave me a key and towel and buzzed me through. ‘Find your locker and strip off, towels only past the locker room and your rooms on level 3 kid’, he called as the door closed behind me. The room smelt like the locker room at high school except for the addition of the amyl smell I’d come to know so well. I made my way through the dimly lit locker room and after copping a few odd glances and slap on the ass, I found my locker and started to strip off. Even the years or PE at high school never got me over the embarrassment of undressing in front of so many other guys. I definitely never got so many blatant stares as I stripped off my briefs and  quickly wrapped myself in my towel.

Clutching my towel around my waist in one hand and the bottle of amyl in the other, I followed a guy through the only other door in the locker room and into room with what looked like two hot tubs and a raised glass walled platform between them lined with showers so you could see the guys showering from the outside, beyond that both a wooden door marked SAUNA and a frosted door marked STEAM. I must have stopped walking as I noticed one guy with his hands on the shower glass as another fucked him from behind as a guy tapped me on the shoulder and asked in my ear, ‘First time kid?’

I made a girlish noise as I was shocked out of my staring, earning a few laughs from other guys in the room as I turned and looked at the guy. He was 6’1”, black and muscled with tattoos up his firm arms, chest and stomach, a guy straight from one of my favorite stories and very close. I don’t know how my face felt so hot when so much blood was rushing elsewhere. ‘Y…yeah, first time’. Holding up the key around my wrist like an idiot.

The black god before me chuckled at my awkwardness and pushed my hand down after giving the key tag a glance, ‘Well how about I show you around and help you find your room? You look a bit nervous’. Putting his hand on the back on my shoulder and turning me towards the stairs, we were half way to across the tiled floor before it occurred to me to reply, my mind occupied with keeping the folds of my towel over the erection inside. ‘Thanks, that would help, um.. my names Tom’.

‘Nobody uses real names here kid, if you make the right impression someone might give you a name but otherwise we don’t care’ he said sternly as he half pushed me up the stairs. ‘Wet area back down there, dark rooms and glory holes on this level. You should check them out before we find your room, perfect for first timers.’ I nodded dumbly as he led me through the dim hall ways, my wide eyes drawn to the other guys walking past in towels, some over their shoulders, some with not a towel in sight. Coming up to a line of doors we stopped and he turned me to face him. ‘Ever sucked a cock kid?’.

‘Yeah a few’, nervousness twisting my stomach at the chance to suck the dick of such a hot guy.

‘Good, start in here’ He said opening a one of the doors to reveal a small dark booth with dim red bulb providing enough light to reveal a foot long slit cut in the wall about head height. ‘You need to calm down kid, lock yourself in here and suck some dick, you wanna stop being so nervous right? This will help, but you gotta give me your key and towel so I can take them up to your room’. It sounded reasonable so I stepped inside, unwrapping myself and handing over my key, towel and amyl. He refused the amyl saying, ‘No you wanna keep that, take long deep sniffs. Come on take one now, no not like a pussy, longer kid, until you can’t take in any more’. I did as I was told, my head and chest feeling hot and my head a little dizzy. ‘yeah that’s right, keep that shit up when you can and make sure you suck whatever comes through that hole, you’ll love it trust me. Lock the door and I’ll knock when I get back’. And the was gone, the door closing and leaving me in the dark space.

With shaking fingers I latched the door and turned  to see the door close in the other room and a barely lit crotch press up against the hole, I stepped up to the hole, swallowing the lump in my throat and gently took the hard shaft jutting from the wall. Berating myself for being such a pussy and reminding myself that this is the stuff I came for, like in the stories. I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around the guys cock. I started sucking and bobbing my head, hearing the guys on the other side moan and grunt his needs. ‘Yeah man’, ‘That’s good’ and ‘Watch the teeth’ before his cock throbbed and with a loud ‘Fuck yeah’ came in my mouth, 5 spurts and a gulp later,  the cock pulled away and the guy left.

Less than a minute later another man stepped into the booth, latched the door and stepped up to the slit. This guy was short but his cock was much longer. Taking hold of his shaft with both hand I began to stroke the biggest cock I’d even seen, marveling at the fact it was long enough to fill both my palms. ‘Stop fucking playing and suck it man’ He growled from the other side. Startled but turned on my the aggressive attitude I took his cock in my mouth and began sucking. ‘Come on take it deeper’. I tried to take more of his dick, but kept gagging every time he hit the back of my throat. I pulled away coughing, uncapping the amyl I took another deep sniff, the guys kneeling to look through the hole. ‘Shit man your young, yeah take another hit,  that’s right. Come here and let’s see if you can take more’.

By now my head was spinning as I recapped the bottle and stepped forward, the man on the other side reached through the slit and guided my head back to his dick, clutching a handful of hair on the back of my head and ramming it down my throat. I dropped the bottle and slammed my hands up against the divider, my forehead slamming up against the sides on the wooden slit as I gagged around the cock trying to force it’s way even deeper. My eyes watered as I tried to push back, the attempt just making the pain of pulled hair worse as he just gripped tighter. With a final shove, my chin pressed against his balls, my throat spasming around the guys member as I struggled to both breath and push away. ‘Fuck yeah, that’s more like it. Come on start sucking and breath through your fucking nose’.

Using my hair for leverage he pulled my head back enough for me to suck in some air through my nose before forcing me back down to start gagging again, then repeated the action and setting up a rhythm. Hands pressed against the smooth black painted wood I struggled and gagged against the treatment, breathing when I could and tears running down my cheeks. The hair in his grip hurting with every pull but hurting less if I didn’t struggle against it, a constant string of verbal abuse getting more and more forceful as he worked himself closer to climax with my throat. ‘Yeah suck it faggot’, ‘Take my fucking dick’, ‘ Fucking gonna rape that throat’, ‘Gonna nut, take it cunt’. With 3 final sharp thrusts, not allowing me another breath he held my head down against the partition as his cock hardened further and throbbed, spewing his load down my throat. Desperate for air I started pounding on the wall, yet still he held me there, hard cock lodged down my throat until with a last throb he roughly pulled himself free and  released my hair. I fell back and rolled over as a coughed and spluttered, his load running out my nose as I continued to cough and struggle to drawn in  more air.

Just then I heard a knock on the door and my guide called out, ‘Sounds like your done in there, come on out kid. I wanna show you the dark room’.

To be continued..

• Like 31
  • Upvote 10
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2020 at 11:16 AM, jayfox said:

I sat there in my chair, one of many arranged in a circle in some badly lit room at the community support center. 19 years old, 5’6”, dirty blond shaggy hair and 120 pounds of barely even muscled twink. The counselor thanks the last guy for sharing his traumatic experience and motions for me to stand and introduce myself.

I stand and clear my throat. “Err hi? My names Tom, I’m 19 and I guess I’m here to talk about what happened to me last month…”

One month earlier

I’d had sex with guys before but I was always the top, until I let my best friend fuck me earlier this year. It changed everything. If I had known that bottoming was so great I would have done in years ago and if my friends 4 inch dick could feel that good I wanted something bigger and better. I bought myself a plastic vibrator and a bottle of amyl, it got deeper much deeper than my friend but somehow just wasn’t the same.

After reading a lot of sex stories online I decided what I needed was to go to a bathhouse, the hottest stories were over guys roughly taking dick after dick, I jerked it multiple times over the bareback stories but I wasn’t going to risk anything like that. I wasn’t out as gay yet so I needed a place I wouldn’t get caught out, after checking squirt for a good place to go, I found a sauna that looked fairly discreet and one or two guys mentioned stealth in the comments. Seemed like the best place to go unnoticed.

3 hours later after a deep clean, I nervously walked up to the 4 story matte black building, pushed open the large red door and made my way upstairs. The man behind the glass window looked me up and down before asking for ID, after giving me another look he passed it back. ‘Room or locker? Lockers $15 and rooms $40, first time?’

‘Uhh yeah, do I need a room?’

The guy smirked, ‘no you don’t NEED a room but it makes things easier’.

I just shrugged and pulled out $40. ‘I’ll take a room then’

The guy gave me a key and towel and buzzed me through. ‘Find your locker and strip off, towels only past the locker room and your rooms on level 3 kid’, he called as the door closed behind me. The room smelt like the locker room at high school except for the addition of the amyl smell I’d come to know so well. I made my way through the dimly lit locker room and after copping a few odd glances and slap on the ass, I found my locker and started to strip off. Even the years or PE at high school never got me over the embarrassment of undressing in front of so many other guys. I definitely never got so many blatant stares as I stripped off my briefs and  quickly wrapped myself in my towel.

Clutching my towel around my waist in one hand and the bottle of amyl in the other, I followed a guy through the only other door in the locker room and into room with what looked like two hot tubs and a raised glass walled platform between them lined with showers so you could see the guys showering from the outside, beyond that both a wooden door marked SAUNA and a frosted door marked STEAM. I must have stopped walking as I noticed one guy with his hands on the shower glass as another fucked him from behind as a guy tapped me on the shoulder and asked in my ear, ‘First time kid?’

I made a girlish noise as I was shocked out of my staring, earning a few laughs from other guys in the room as I turned and looked at the guy. He was 6’1”, black and muscled with tattoos up his firm arms, chest and stomach, a guy straight from one of my favorite stories and very close. I don’t know how my face felt so hot when so much blood was rushing elsewhere. ‘Y…yeah, first time’. Holding up the key around my wrist like an idiot.

The black god before me chuckled at my awkwardness and pushed my hand down after giving the key tag a glance, ‘Well how about I show you around and help you find your room? You look a bit nervous’. Putting his hand on the back on my shoulder and turning me towards the stairs, we were half way to across the tiled floor before it occurred to me to reply, my mind occupied with keeping the folds of my towel over the erection inside. ‘Thanks, that would help, um.. my names Tom’.

‘Nobody uses real names here kid, if you make the right impression someone might give you a name but otherwise we don’t care’ he said sternly as he half pushed me up the stairs. ‘Wet area back down there, dark rooms and glory holes on this level. You should check them out before we find your room, perfect for first timers.’ I nodded dumbly as he led me through the dim hall ways, my wide eyes drawn to the other guys walking past in towels, some over their shoulders, some with not a towel in sight. Coming up to a line of doors we stopped and he turned me to face him. ‘Ever sucked a cock kid?’.

‘Yeah a few’, nervousness twisting my stomach at the chance to suck the dick of such a hot guy.

‘Good, start in here’ He said opening a one of the doors to reveal a small dark booth with dim red bulb providing enough light to reveal a foot long slit cut in the wall about head height. ‘You need to calm down kid, lock yourself in here and suck some dick, you wanna stop being so nervous right? This will help, but you gotta give me your key and towel so I can take them up to your room’. It sounded reasonable so I stepped inside, unwrapping myself and handing over my key, towel and amyl. He refused the amyl saying, ‘No you wanna keep that, take long deep sniffs. Come on take one now, no not like a pussy, longer kid, until you can’t take in any more’. I did as I was told, my head and chest feeling hot and my head a little dizzy. ‘yeah that’s right, keep that shit up when you can and make sure you suck whatever comes through that hole, you’ll love it trust me. Lock the door and I’ll knock when I get back’. And the was gone, the door closing and leaving me in the dark space.

With shaking fingers I latched the door and turned  to see the door close in the other room and a barely lit crotch press up against the hole, I stepped up to the hole, swallowing the lump in my throat and gently took the hard shaft jutting from the wall. Berating myself for being such a pussy and reminding myself that this is the stuff I came for, like in the stories. I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around the guys cock. I started sucking and bobbing my head, hearing the guys on the other side moan and grunt his needs. ‘Yeah man’, ‘That’s good’ and ‘Watch the teeth’ before his cock throbbed and with a loud ‘Fuck yeah’ came in my mouth, 5 spurts and a gulp later,  the cock pulled away and the guy left.

Less than a minute later another man stepped into the booth, latched the door and stepped up to the slit. This guy was short but his cock was much longer. Taking hold of his shaft with both hand I began to stroke the biggest cock I’d even seen, marveling at the fact it was long enough to fill both my palms. ‘Stop fucking playing and suck it man’ He growled from the other side. Startled but turned on my the aggressive attitude I took his cock in my mouth and began sucking. ‘Come on take it deeper’. I tried to take more of his dick, but kept gagging every time he hit the back of my throat. I pulled away coughing, uncapping the amyl I took another deep sniff, the guys kneeling to look through the hole. ‘Shit man your young, yeah take another hit,  that’s right. Come here and let’s see if you can take more’.

By now my head was spinning as I recapped the bottle and stepped forward, the man on the other side reached through the slit and guided my head back to his dick, clutching a handful of hair on the back of my head and ramming it down my throat. I dropped the bottle and slammed my hands up against the divider, my forehead slamming up against the sides on the wooden slit as I gagged around the cock trying to force it’s way even deeper. My eyes watered as I tried to push back, the attempt just making the pain of pulled hair worse as he just gripped tighter. With a final shove, my chin pressed against his balls, my throat spasming around the guys member as I struggled to both breath and push away. ‘Fuck yeah, that’s more like it. Come on start sucking and breath through your fucking nose’.

Using my hair for leverage he pulled my head back enough for me to suck in some air through my nose before forcing me back down to start gagging again, then repeated the action and setting up a rhythm. Hands pressed against the smooth black painted wood I struggled and gagged against the treatment, breathing when I could and tears running down my cheeks. The hair in his grip hurting with every pull but hurting less if I didn’t struggle against it, a constant string of verbal abuse getting more and more forceful as he worked himself closer to climax with my throat. ‘Yeah suck it faggot’, ‘Take my fucking dick’, ‘ Fucking gonna rape that throat’, ‘Gonna nut, take it cunt’. With 3 final sharp thrusts, not allowing me another breath he held my head down against the partition as his cock hardened further and throbbed, spewing his load down my throat. Desperate for air I started pounding on the wall, yet still he held me there, hard cock lodged down my throat until with a last throb he roughly pulled himself free and  released my hair. I fell back and rolled over as a coughed and spluttered, his load running out my nose as I continued to cough and struggle to drawn in  more air.

Just then I heard a knock on the door and my guide called out, ‘Sounds like your done in there, come on out kid. I wanna show you the dark room’.

To be continued..

Great story!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Part 2 - Dark room boogaloo

The black guy banged on the door, ‘Hurry the fuck up kid, you’re gonna love this’.

I wiped my eyes and face on the back of my arm and snorted back on the cum that had made it’s way into my sinuses when the long dicked guy had roughly pulled out of my throat. Still coughing I searched the floor for my Amyl, putting my hand through something cold, wet and sticky in the process, which I’m sure was someone elses cum. Without thinking I wiped the liquid of on my chest and got up of the sticky floor. I unlatched the door to find the black Adonis standing with his arms crossed, a small black fanny pack over his towel. ‘About fucking time, looks like you had fun in there, come on’. Motioning to the cum I’d wiped down my front and the erection I’m surprised I still had. Was I hard the entire time?

He put an arm around my shoulders and led me down the hall, ‘How was it kid? You look like you had fun’. I cleared my throat as I let myself be directed to our next destination, my embarrassment from being seen nude earlier forgotten. ‘I guess, my throats abit sore though’. He stopped us outside a open doorway, nothing but darkened beyond. ‘Take another few big hits of the poppers, that’ll clear that shit up, more on the next one and hold it in’. He took the bottle from me as he saw me struggle to close it back up, my lungs full and my vision going slightly dark along the edges. He pressed the closed bottle back into my grip and told me to make sure I kept hitting it, before half leading half carrying me into the darkness.

My enabling guide led me through the darkness, as sounds of other men doing various things around us filtered through my hazy mind, someone moaning ‘harder’, another ‘slow down’. The black guy took me deeper into it all until my legs made contact with something made of wood and he whispered in my ear, ‘Gonna lay you down kid, make sure you hit that bottle nice and deep for me’, before pushing me forward and over some padded surface at about waist height. His Hands ran down from my shoulders and over my back, taking hold of my cheeks with each hand and with spreading them apart with a squeeze. Getting the bottle back open I put it to my nose and inhaled slow and deep like in the hall, taking in a sharp breath as something warm and wet swept across my exposed hole. Awkwardly securing the lid back on in the lightlessness I struggled to hold in the fumes as the thing kept stroking my anus, pushing firmer and slowly relaxing my ass to gain entry, it was when releasing a shuddering breath I realized I was being rimmed for the first time.

A deep moan escaped my lips as his tongue worked it’s way deeper into me, his palms on my cheeks and his thumbs pulling them apart as I could feel them digging into the sides of my hole. My hole getting wetting by the second as a rivulet of saliva began running down my taint, huffing poppers the only thing on my mind along with the new sensation and slight pain as my guide worked his thumbs into my drool sloppy hole, his hands shifting on my cheeks to allow his thumbs to push in deeper with his tongue.  Taking another deep hit of my poppers I felt him pull back, one hand releasing my right check and the other shifting more towards the middle to jam his thumb in deeper, my body tensing and a hiss coming from between my clenched teeth as his thumbnail scratched my insides, he worked his thumb back and forth, pressing down against my prostate.

Other hands found my arms and sides, stroking my back, shoulders and neck. The hot black guy removed his thumb and I felt two fingers press against my saliva slicked hole, roughly pushing in and stretching my ring. He worked his fingers around inside me, I could feel a finger nail of something scratch my insides as he harshly pressed and stroked my insides, a burning sensation starting to build as I squirmed and winced. “Ow hey that’s starting to burn abit” I complained, attempting to push myself up off my stomach, the various hands stroking my body held me down, one of the hands taking a firm hold on the back of my neck, a third finger being worked up my stretched ring as my guide responded. “Stay put kid and keep hitting those poppers. Just a little warming lube to loosen you up yeah?”

As he said his last word he thrust his 3 fingers to the knuckles, causing me to let out a pain shout and clenching around his thick digits. “Just fucking relax bitch” He growled as he yanked the fingers from my tender hole, my hole continuing to burn lightly as despite the hurt I missed the sensation the fingers provided.

One of the hands ran down my arm until he found my hand and took the bottle of poppers, the hand disappeared from my neck and I smelt the strong smell I’d been huffing before a hand found my hair, yanking my head up and a towel pressed to my face. The first breath through the towel taking me off-guard as the pure strong smell of amyl hit my senses like nothing I’d ever experienced, my eyes rolling back behind my closed eyes and my body going numb, the floating feeling like laying face down on a hammock. Distantly I felt someone spit on my hole and fingers rammed themselves back inside me, the sudden pain cutting through the numbness for a moment before the deep burning started again. Each deep breath through the towel pulling me deeper into myself, only connected to my body by the heat in my anus, the feeling of something scratching my insides as he pressed again my insides and the growing need for more.

My next breath sucked in almost clear air, the smell of sweat, musky and lingering traces of amyl assaulting my senses as my face is freed of the towels fumes. The hair in my hand yanked my head up further, drool running down my chin from my open mouth as something pressed again my cheek, then my nose and finally found my mouth. Before I had a chance to process that it was a dick it was already insistently pressing at my throat and causing me to gag loudly, my hands found legs before me and pushed against them, the pelvis before me just pressing harder until my nose was pressed against his pubes, already wet with what smelled like lube and something else.  He held me there, cock lodged down my throat as my chaperone spread his fingers inside me, I tried to scream from the sudden stretching pain but the cock blocked the sound just as well as it blocked the air I desperately needed.

Both my holes were suddenly empty, coughing and sputtering as I dragged in each breath, my ass frantically clenching around the phantom feeling of fingers as the need to have the back grew like a wildfire, hand still gripping my hair I felt a cock brush against my lips. As I opened my mouth to suck on the head I felt someones legs against my own and a chest against my back, then I heard the black guys voice next to my ear. “Time for the real thing kid” His cock pressing again my hole, my mind screamed at me through the fog to make sure he’s safe, “Ow fuck, c..condom?” his cock pressed harder as his tip was pushing the limits of what my ring could take. He scoffed, “Yeah sure kid” and with a shove I felt a sharp sting in my ring and he was inside me, first just his head and I’d felt like I’d been torn open. I opened my mouth to scream and it was jammed full of cock before I had the chance, tears ran down my face as I screamed and sobbed around the dick causing me to gag as it found it’s way down my throat. The shaft stretching my ass kept pressing forward, each inch feeling like I was being split in half as I slapped and pushed at the thighs in front of me, finally I felt his powerful legs and groin press again my backside with a hard thrust, another sharp pain as the head of his cock forced something deeper to shift and make room.

Using his weight against my body to keep my down he found my arms and forced them back to my sides, holding them in his strong hands against the padded surface as he pulled back, slowly exiting my ass before slamming his hips back down and working up a slow but hard rhythm. The guy in my throat thrusting hard and deep repeatedly before pulling back just enough for me to steal half a breath before forcing me back down his shaft. “ Watch the fucking teeth” he said angrily, earning me a slap to the side of the head and a harsher tug of my hair.

They worked my holes for their please, not matching a rhythm like in the porno’s I’d come to love but just brutal thrusts that pulverized any resistance and fight I had left. When I stopped crying out around the cock in my mouth every time he pounded my ass he found a new angle to make it hurt again and when I stopped gagging around the dick making itself home in my throat he found a new way to make me choke and massage his head. The guy in front wrapped his free hand around my throat, choking me tighter around his dick as he made short balls deep thrusts, using my throat like a flesh jack as he starved me for air. With one last push he jammed his throbbing dick as far as it would reach and grunted above me, unloading down my throat and straight down my esophagus, my drool and slobber running down my chin and his balls.

I was so starved of air that when he pulled out and leg go of my hair, my head just dropped, hanging over the end of the bench, wheezing in breath after ragged breath between coughing up cum and drool.

My guide behind me must have picked up the pace while my consciousness was fading as he was leaning all his weight on my arms and fucking my ass like a piston. I could feel the pain and burning in my ass like it was a memory in my daze, the loud slaps of his hips against my cheeks and my own whimpers and yelps echoing in my mind. It hurt and I wanted it to stop, I didn’t want it like this, this pain and humiliation. Despite the pain and my numbing arms, I knew I was pushing back, mumbling for more. I felt like I was flying,  like being drunk, snorting amyl and smoking weed all at once. I knew I hated this but not why I craved it so much more.

With a loud deep grunt he slammed balls deep, the throbbing of his shaft almost lost in the burning heat and soreness of my insides, releasing my arms I felt his sweaty weight rest on top of me once again, a hand finding my mouth “Fuck. You did good kid, here suck on these”, three finger not waiting for me to comply but just forcing themselves into my mouth, my taste buds assaulted with what I can only guess was my ass with something acidic, not even the hint on lube.

To be continued..

• Like 18
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...