My Boy’s Double Breeding

My boy and I love to share his holes with other guys, preferably raw. I just love seeing other guy’s breed him, especially if we know that they’re POZ or didn’t stop to ask their status. I’d say I’m there nearly every time he takes a stranger’s load, but he surprised me one day last summer with some fresh cum dripping out of his ass after a run.

My boy went out for his jog one Saturday morning. He was gone a bit longer than usual. I’d planned on having breakfast ready when he got back, but he seemed to be taking a while. I knew I shouldn’t be worried, so I didn’t bother texting him. I figured I’d finish the eggs when he got back while he was showering off.

About twenty minutes later, my boy came in the front door, panting, grinning, and dripping with sweat. His shirt was tucked into the back of his spandex shorts and I gave him a big hug and a kiss on his sweaty lips. He melted into me, moaning. I slid my hands down to his ass and he pulled away and winked. As he headed to the bathroom, he looked back and me and grabbed his shirt, revealing his shapely buns in their spandex. I saw a dark streak in the crack of his shorts. I raised my eyebrow and followed him to the shower. He stripped down and showed me his sexy ass, spreading his cheeks. As he bent over the edge of the tub, I saw a glob of cum ooze out of his puffy hole. My boy was proud of himself.

I leaned forward and lapped it up. ‘Fresh cream?’ He giggled and moaned as I lapped at his slutty freshly fucked hole. Turns out, he’d taken a different route through the park today and saw a handsome stranger leaning against a tree. He told me everything as I ate his cummy hole. He made an extra loop and passed by the man again, this time with a buddy standing together. When he ran by again, he pulled his shirt up over his head and slowed down, sliding his hands down his tight abs into his shorts. One of the guys winked and gestured to the bushes.

My boy ran a few steps ahead of them and leaned against a tree, pulling his shorts down below the cleft of his ass. Without even looking around, one guy whipped a big hard cock out and slid right in, raw. The other guy was whispering filthy things, ‘take that raw dick, slut!’ ‘You want that load, don’t you?’ My boy just moaned approval. The other guy had whipped his dick out too, and my boy saw a telltale biohazard tattoo peeking out of his pubes as he jerked off.

The wanker was about to cum, but the guy pounding my boy didn’t want to stop, so he aimed his dick at my boy’s lower back and shot his load where gravity would deliver it to its rightful home. The extra lube and fucking that POZ load was too much for the top stranger to take and he fired his load deep into my boy’s ass.

Before my boy could catch his breath, the men were gone. My boy tucked his shirt into his pants to cover the seed oozing out of him and headed right back to me, eager to share his fresh deposits.

I got so hot I couldn’t help but spit some of the cum I’d been savoring in my mouth onto my dick and jammed myself into my boy’s freshly bred hole. It only took me a few moments to add my load to those already simmering in his guts.

We showered together and ate breakfast. I knew next Saturday we’d go jogging together. 

6_FN9ElG.jpeg

• Like 27
  • Upvote 8
  • Thanks 3