anal health for bottoms

Guest Footprints

I just experienced an anal abscess.... 0/10 don't reccomend it was so painful. Thank God the doc didn't find a fistula too. I have had IBS-D issues for like 7 years and this has made me look for a GI doc that can get that under control as even not having sex it can be really annoying do deal with.  No way to tell for sure if bottoming caused it; I also lift heavy and have the IBS plus they can just appear for anyone.  

I think I need to  be better at listening to my body and not trying to bottom when it just isn't ideal.  In the past I've bottomed after having a few rough days of IBS and that can't be good for my butt health.  I really think that keeping you bum as healthy as possible to begin with is a great way to keep problems from arising.  Tongue or dick only; No objects/toys, especially fingers!  I'm personally not a sub myself, and have no issues with telling guys to stop or change what they're doing.  I like group stuff and BB of course, but I'm definitely reconsidering my risk management approach because I never want to experience this level of pain ever again.  I'm going to have a scar near my hole which is a bummer.  I'm back to being a total top for a while. Do miss my regular top bud I will say and can't wait to get with him again after I'm healed all the way.