Soccer Boy's Screen Test

Gymguy8

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/6/2020 at 3:34 AM, rawmansf said:

very fucking nice.  the beautiful dose of a big crystal bomb dissolved in piss.  very hot and nice

Sooo fucking hot; that fucking sting and heat as it seeps into your booty walls just makes my hole twitch thinking about it

• 6 months later...

Gymguy8 you are by far the best writer here, i did read all stories and i am mermerised by them.  I enjoy your wicked mind, hope to read more of you in the Future.  No matter what comments you get, stick to your Guns, and keep doing what you do best, writing fabulous hot stories.  Did write some stories here as well as a foreigner, and not a scene guy,  but sometimes i was intimitaded by the comment of writing errors and comments about longue chapters that People did find hard to read.  But luckily there are a lot of guys here who are honest and aplaud writers here who make the effort to write hot Kinky stories

• 3 months later...