Taking the next step

I started barebacking about a two years ago once I realised that it's a top's right to fuck me however they want.  Plus it feels better and getting bred makes me super horny 😉 Up to now though I've insisted that they're neg, but today I've had a guy get in touch and he's undetectable. He knew just how to appeal to my slutty little heart, sending me pictures of him seeding loads in willing boycunts right from the start, then offering to film it when I take my first every undetectable load.  I'm done fooling myself that I have a choice at this point, I'm going to meet him on Saturday morning and take whatever he wants to give me.  I'm ready for this. What made those of you who take not-neg loads take the plunge?

Edited by SouthernExplorer
  • Like 1

For me, poz or neg was hardly ever a consideration.  Oh sure, i thought about it. There were times i feared getting pozzed, but those thoughts and fears pretty my never stopped me from pursuing Men or from bending over and taking a Man and His load deep.

The need and drive for a Man and His load inside of me pretty much won out over any other consideration.  i don't think sex is rational, it's an emotional and physical drive. 

Which is not to say i'm irrational or that i never thought about it, just that my rationale didn't decide for me. And honestly, i don't think those who don't bareback are just being rational, i think it is fear making the decision (which is fine, i don't see fear or lust as inferior or superior, just what is).

Rationally speaking? Those who "insist the they're neg" are usually just deluding their self.  Seriously, how did you ever truly ensure the guys who bred you were negative?  i know, there are all sorts of methods, but none is fool proof, and most come down to taking the tops word for it, which is no insurance at all lol.  

i think reality is, you "took the plunge" the first load you took and you are now just realizing it. 

• Like 3

As a bottom I don't feel that I am completely giving myself to a top unless I take his load. I abstained from man on man sex for a very long time to keep from getting pozzed, but now I know I really enjoy men and love the feel of a hard cock inside me. Bringing him to climax and receiving his load is my ultimate pleasure and if I get to keep his DNA in me forever it is just a bonus. 

• Like 1

Guest Descartes70817

You sound like you started much the same way I did, except I was only topping until recently. If another married man wanted bare sex with another married man I blithely assumed they were 'safer'. Once in a while what had been agreed to blowjob only somehow turned in a single bottom riding my cock bareback. Then I woke up and realized that all those 'married' bottoms were probably no safer than I was, and after that I'd fuck anyone who wanted my bare cock deep inside his ass when I came.

Guest shyslut
2 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

For me, poz or neg was hardly ever a consideration.  Oh sure, i thought about it. There were times i feared getting pozzed, but those thoughts and fears pretty my never stopped me from pursuing Men or from bending over and taking a Man and His load deep.

The need and drive for a Man and His load inside of me pretty much won out over any other consideration.  i don't think sex is rational, it's an emotional and physical drive. 

Which is not to say i'm irrational or that i never thought about it, just that my rationale didn't decide for me. And honestly, i don't think those who don't bareback are just being rational, i think it is fear making the decision (which is fine, i don't see fear or lust as inferior or superior, just what is).

Rationally speaking? Those who "insist the they're neg" are usually just deluding their self.  Seriously, how did you ever truly ensure the guys who bred you were negative?  i know, there are all sorts of methods, but none is fool proof, and most come down to taking the tops word for it, which is no insurance at all lol.  

i think reality is, you "took the plunge" the first load you took and you are now just realizing it. 

I still get a little nervous but I'm definitely the same. I just let myself give into my urges now even if my rational brain is telling me to stop. It's just to hard to resist.

2 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

You raise some really good points, I guess in many ways you're safer with an undetectable guy that with someone who doesn't really know! I should probably stop until I get on to PrEP, but I've never been good at doing what I should do ;) 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, SouthernExplorer said:

I started barebacking about a two years ago once I realised that it's a top's right to fuck me however they want.  Plus it feels better and getting bred makes me super horny 😉 Up to now though I've insisted that they're neg, but today I've had a guy get in touch and he's undetectable. He knew just how to appeal to my slutty little heart, sending me pictures of him seeding loads in willing boycunts right from the start, then offering to film it when I take my first every undetectable load.  I'm done fooling myself that I have a choice at this point, I'm going to meet him on Saturday morning and take whatever he wants to give me.  I'm ready for this. What made those of you who take not-neg loads take the plunge?

I'm going to start by challenging your first premise. It's not a question of a "top's right" at all. If you *choose* to allow a top to fuck you in any particular way, that's your *choice*. Now, you may *choose* to allow him to decide how he wants it, but don't lose sight of the fact that it's YOUR choice to do so.

Otherwise: what if he decides he wants to fuck you with the barrel of a loaded gun? With a hand on the trigger?

You say you're "done fooling [yourself] that you have a choice at this point"; but you do. Allowing "whatever" to happen is choosing to let it happen. 

By all means, go on PrEP, if you want to *choose* to take loads from men. Make THAT choice, so you can choose to let go, otherwise. Because otherwise, frankly, insisting that you have no choice sounds remarkably like trying to offload responsibility for what happens onto other people, when the simple fact is, you're responsible. Period.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

I'm going to start by challenging your first premise. It's not a question of a "top's right" at all. If you *choose* to allow a top to fuck you in any particular way, that's your *choice*. Now, you may *choose* to allow him to decide how he wants it, but don't lose sight of the fact that it's YOUR choice to do so.

Otherwise: what if he decides he wants to fuck you with the barrel of a loaded gun? With a hand on the trigger?

You say you're "done fooling [yourself] that you have a choice at this point"; but you do. Allowing "whatever" to happen is choosing to let it happen. 

By all means, go on PrEP, if you want to *choose* to take loads from men. Make THAT choice, so you can choose to let go, otherwise. Because otherwise, frankly, insisting that you have no choice sounds remarkably like trying to offload responsibility for what happens onto other people, when the simple fact is, you're responsible. Period.

i agree with BootmanLA.  i'm not sure you're trying to "offload responsibility," as much as you have the deep desire to simply be available and bred by Tops who wanna breed. Common desire among bottoms.  Also sounds a little Dom/sub, but even that requires a choice to submit at some point.  

BootmanLA uses the example of a being fucked with the barrel of a loaded gun..., and no doubt there are some here with that fantasy (though likely few).

i have a few fantasies of my own. where i know a Top and he has access to my ass any time He wants. i imagine waking up in the middle of the night to the feel of His cock pushing into me.  i love the idea, but rationally i wonder if i wouldn't wake with a start and fighting?  IOW, even if i were to establish such a relationship, it would require some trust and knowing each other, and likely some 'training' or 'conditioning where i would respond receptively as i want.  IOW,  pre given and arranged permission that confers a 'right; of sorts, for Him to slide in any time He wants or needs. 

Guest VBchaser

I barebacked last in 2014. I miss it. I’m not a top and I lost my virginity. I begged him to cum in me and mark me with his DNA. being married to a woman adds an element of apprehension in me. While I’m willing to risk bareback sex, don’t want to give anything to her even if she and I haven’t had sex in 3.5 years. 

19 hours ago, SouthernExplorer said:

I've been wanting to take the undetectable step for a while now. Finally met a guy on grindr here in Bratislava who wants to breed me. He is undetectable but I'm so excited as it is finally the next step before fucking risky poz guys. 

On 8/27/2020 at 6:15 AM, SouthernExplorer said:

..... 😉 What made those of you who take not-neg loads take the plunge?

I was being stealth fucked by a black guy who really knew how to make me feel for may 6-8 times before I realized that he may be poz. When I asked him if he was poz, he admitted that he was undetectable. He asked if I wanted to continue and it might have taken me 2 days to make up my mind that I lusted after him and his poz UD cock and cum even though I was negative and not on prep. I’ve been actively searching for poz cock and cum ever since.

Something else I just realized: You called taking undetectable loads "the next step". That sort of, but not definitively, implies that there are more steps beyond that, which you may be also considering. That, in turn, suggests (for instance) taking detectable, no-med loads.

But my advice earlier remains the same. Steps are largely irrelevant markers along a path; they only tell you how far you've gone, but what matters is your destination. If you want to remain negative while taking loads, that path needs to include PrEP.  No ifs, ands, or buts about it. And if you're on PrEP, further steps (like taking undetectable loads, taking no-med loads, etc.) return to just being markers.

Without PrEP, your eventual destination is becoming poz. If you understand that, and are 100% prepared to deal with the consequences of that - the cost of medications, foreclosure of certain other paths in life, etc. - then that path may be an option. 

• 4 months later...
Guest cjdupont

I used to be exclusively top but was scared of converting when I started fucking bare.  I always insisted on my bottoms being neg and they all said they were.  Found out two weren't and then just assumed every hole I fucked raw might be poz.   By the time I started bottoming a few years ago, I'd gotten comfortable fucking undetectable guys so when an undetectable guy wanted to fuck me raw, I took his load.  I haven't yet knowingly been fucked by a viral poz top though.