Bossy top dudes

BreedMyAssPHL

Bossy tops... I've never gotten in being totally submissive. But, I love to be told how I'm going to get off. My one rule is - cum in me. If you're fucking me, don't pull out. If I'm servicing you, shoot down my throat. My frustration is that I LOVE to eat ass, but not many top guys like it. If I start licking balls a lot, I'm trying to tell him something. I'm not looking to fuck. It's all about being good at service and getting the top off. What do you guys think?

Sounds to me like you’re a power bottom. You want to dictate the type of sex you have and where the top cums. You don’t want a bossy top, just a manly one.

I think that’s what you’re saying anyway. Not too sure what the question was really! Does that help at all? Maybe you could clarify the question, if not.

18 hours ago, subBottomKink said:

Sounds to me like you’re a power bottom. You want to dictate the type of sex you have and where the top cums. You don’t want a bossy top, just a manly one.

I think that’s what you’re saying anyway. Not too sure what the question was really! Does that help at all? Maybe you could clarify the question, if not.

Hmmm, never thought of it that way. Maybe I am? When I get fucked, top dictates everything except he has to cum in me. Hate to waste the stuff.

form me im a total submissive bottom! what the top wants and desires its up to him. i have had tops who yell at me dirty verbal yelling, spanked me and watched me crying,fuck me and i am walking with a sore cunt for the rest of the day if not for a couple of days. grab me by the balls, do bondage tie me up, raped me, forced sex. let me say i love it all and enjoy it.

I think it's fine for a man to make a woman lick his anus, because it's purely an act of submission on her part. She doesn't have a penis and can't penetrate him. He can enjoy the anal sensations and degrade her at the same time. It's all to his advantage. He'll end up glowing with fuck-pride as she tries to brush the taste of his ass off of her tongue and his load drips down her leg. His victory as a man was preordained.

But a fag is still a potential phallic threat and analingus by one male is traditionally the prelude to his penetration of the other. The power dynamic between man and fag is already given to instability, so I don't think a dominant male should allow himself to be treated in any way that even suggests he might be penetrated. I don't put a lot of limits on male sexual prerogative, but as far as I'm concerned, the man has a duty to maintain strict discipline in this regard. A man's anus should be off limits.

At least, that should be the default assumption. You should lick his perineum, but go no farther unless he demands it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...