Cruising After Video Store

MascCumSlut

Horny yesterday, and needed some new poppers.  Decided to stop by a video store I haven’t been too hoping for some action. Unfortunately they were only a retail shop with a large assortment of DVDs.  The owner was chatting with a (on the job and professional) contractor about the place, and there was one other gent cruising the shelves of videos.  He was about 5’10, stocky, bald, and had the most beautiful black skin.  I nodded and said hello, approached the counter for my poppers and paid.  As I was leaving I made eye contact with him, and nodded again.  He followed me out to the parking, and I went behind an abandoned auto garage, with plenty of cover, so he followed.  No talk, no foreplay, just me on my knees.  He unzipped, and pulled out a nice thick cock for me to wrap my lips around.  There is not much better that taking a deep hit of new poppers, and swallowing a stranger’s hard cock.  As I was slobbering all over this god’s tool and playing with his low hanging balls, I undid my pants, dropped them to my ankles, and stood up a little so I was bending over while he was fucking my face and now had access to my tight hole.  I was working his cock over nice and wet, while drooling on my hand to lube my hole.  He felt it, and obviously wanted it.  I took another hit of poppers, braced my arms against the building, and felt his cockhead line up against my hole.  He moaned as he entered my, and I muffled a slutty grunt as his cock spread me right open.  He asked for the poppers, took a big hit, fed them to me, and then started to piston fuck me like he was mad at me.  A few minutes later, he grunted “I’m cumming!”, and I said “Breed me sit!”, so he did.  Pulsing a nice couple shots of seed into my hungry hole.  I quickly turned around and back on my knees, swallowed his cock so I could clean all his cum off. He pulled his pants back up, and hurried around the building to leave.  I just squatted and let his seed drip out of my hole onto my hand, and lapped it all up.  Then used the remainder to stroke my cock until I shot.  A productive meeting!

• Like 10
  • Upvote 4