Ass full of piss

Horny4256

I was at a chem fuck buddy’s house and we had been playing for a few hours when we decided t go to Club Z.  Before we left, he and his roommate both gave me chempiss enemas and off we went .  Somehow, I forgot I had all that piss up my ass, and while we were waiting in line to get into the Z I felt a cramping and I thought I’d let outa fart.  Bad idea, I blew all the chempiss into my jeans.  It didn’t keep me from going in, however. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

26 minutes ago, piglooking4pigs said:

Absolutely love having a guy piss up my cunt.  A lot of guys can't and the bottom has to be still until the top starts the flow but once it starts damn it is so hot and piggy to think you'd be willing to be someone's urinal like that.  Woof!!

LOVE a HOT load of any type piss up my hole here too...   I have 2 buddies who are like that... I have to be still until they start flowing... 1 usually fills me up with a huge load of  beer piss, the other fills me with chem piss... LOVE being a urinal for pissers... Sometimes when they can't start flowing with their cocks in my hole they will piss in a glass and then use a big syringe to squirt it in me... fuckin LOVE it!!!   OINK

I have only had a guy piss in me once and it was simply magical. I got a massage and of course it ended with me bent over the massage table with the guy fucking me raw and pumping his load in me. Just as he was finishing seeding me, he leaned in and said "I gotta piss" and I said "yes please". He grabbed the towels off the massage table and threw them on the floor under us and help me and kissed my neck and said "here it comes" And the feeling of his warm piss filling my arse was just amazing. He slowly pulled out and I didn't let a drop go.

• Like 1

Guest JackEdJIZZ

last saturday my freshly fisted hole was pissed full with the chem piss of a HIV+ top.  After the butt plug sealed me into being a keg.  I let the piss savor for almost three hours.  Was a bit hard to waddle but seeing that the volume of pizz I took had changed the contours of my gut and the remaining chem was being removed for use.   Great way to be used 

9 hours ago, JackEdJIZZ said:

last saturday my freshly fisted hole was pissed full with the chem piss of a HIV+ top.  After the butt plug sealed me into being a keg.  I let the piss savor for almost three hours.  Was a bit hard to waddle but seeing that the volume of pizz I took had changed the contours of my gut and the remaining chem was being removed for use.   Great way to be used 

Awesome, love cem piss after a good hard brutal fucking too.