Ass full of piss

Horny4256

1 hour ago, leatherpunk16 said:

One of my fuckbuddies in town pissed in me during our last play time. I wasn't aware he had done anything, didn't feel warmer at all, or some kind of swelling. He had to tell me, "I just pissed inside you!" I didn't believe him since I couldn't feel it. And then I went in the bathroom to relieve my own piss. Sat down because I didn't want my PA ring spraying all over his seat and floor. And then the torrent of his piss came out my backside. WOW. Couldn't believe that. 

Super disappointed that I wasn't aware it was happening. 

I'm kind of surprised you didn't feel it by the time he was done.  I've been piss fucked and get a very FULL feeling by the time the top is empty.  I have also had him start to fuck me again and you better have the right play space because the piss comes gushing out all over his cock, balls, floor, bed - whatever is below your bloated hole!  As you discovered wasting it in the toilet lol

• Like 4

On 10/9/2020 at 1:15 AM, cyberdolphnow said:

I have given a fisting bottom guy a piss fuck when I was fucking his already cleaned out hole prior to getting going with the actual fisting scene.  I told him to relax as I relaxed my hard cock and I  flooded his hole with my piss. He held it in like a champ then went to  dump it into the  toilet.  When I greased his hole back up,  fucked him until I came up into his body,  and then, only then did we start with the fisting scene...

I would love to have a session like that!

• Like 1

I just had a very wet session with a piss boy.  I kept rimming him after pissing on his hole, and then again while he was pissing down his ass crack.  Lots of fucking and before two piss fucks.  (I hydrate ALOT for this kind of session.)  I got under the rim seat each time for him to dump the piss in his ass down my throat.  The first load also had the remains of a melted devil's dick mixed in with the hot piss.  Bred him with a fresh load, of course.  A great way to spend two hours!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love getting pissed in and letting it cum out and wet my jeans, or in the summer let it run down my legs and into my sneakers out of my insanely ripped short shorts