Public bathroom cherry

Guest Oak828

Guest Oak828

After a couple weeks of focusing on work, I hit my limit this week and needed to make up for lost time. I hit up my fuck daddy and drove an hour to have my hole chemically imbibed and used as his breeding ground. After our fun, I noticed on squirt there was a newish cruising spot listed. A public bathroom near some athletic grounds. I made my way over, BZ stories of dirty restroom breedings pouring through my head. Within minutes a young guy about 19 came in and said loudly “I’m sorry I’m really nervous, I just want a blowjob.!” Thinking “what the fuck is this” I opened my stall and told him to shut up and get in. I sucked off all 4 inches In about 55 seconds and swallowed. He told me I was his first. Go figure.
I got on Grindr and summoned a 20 yr old Latino guy to come plow me. He showed up and I sucked him hard. He put a rubber on. I sucked some more and told him if he wanted to cum, lose the cover. He ripped it off and I turned around guiding his throbbing cock to my cum lubed hole. He pumped away and unloaded. After sucking him clean, he told me it was his first raw fuck. I’m on a roll.

I left and came back around 530pm for what I assumed would be a after work rush. I wasn’t disappointed. After ogling a cock at the urinal, I went to the same stall I’d been using and dropped my pants. The guy was immediately behind me, a thick stone hard cock forcing its way in. This was not his first time. I hung on to the handicap rails as he plowed my ass, calling me a slut for the loads on his dick. Then after telling me he could go for hours, buried his cock balls deep and added to my  collection. I sucked him clean and we left. I took the hour drive back home feeling 3 nice loads in my ass and remembering the sweet one I swallowed. 
Guess there were 3 cherries popped today.