Do you prefer your cocksucker to be clean shaven or with facial hair

Bokkierob

Just wondered if tops prefer their cocksucker to be clean shaven or not. I love being sucked off by a dude with a heavy stubble or a full beard. This morning I was throat fucking a bearded cocksucker. I was going in deep grinding my balls on the thick fur on his chin. It felt so fuckin hot. Made me cum faster than usual. Also I prefer cumming on a bearded cocksuckers face. I enjoy looking at his beard covered with my sperm. What do you guys enjoy?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Clean-shaven، I'm afraid. It's not at all in line with my need for natural hair absolutely everywhere else, but I want to land on cunt-soft skin wherever my penis whacks him in the face. And I don't like seeing my seed stuck in a beard. I guess I'm generally boy-oriented when it comes to penetrating. I'm looking for intimations of youth and fertility, which are best conveyed by a clear, exposed face.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 8/30/2020 at 1:18 AM, Bokkierob said:

This morning I was throat fucking a bearded cocksucker. I was going in deep grinding my balls on the thick fur on his chin. It felt so fuckin hot. Made me cum faster than usual.

So hot. Never done this before but now I can’t wait to try.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/10/2021 at 2:50 PM, Muscledadbod said:

I have a buddy who loves to deep throat me and tickle my balls with his furry beard.

He gets a huge creamy load every time.

Going balls deep down a cocksucker's throat and grinding yer balls on his furry chin is the best - like you I give my bearded cocksucker a massive load. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 4 weeks later...