Have a idea?

Looks like Folliculitis  - a skin condition that results when hair follicles become  infected with bacteria.  Try an anti fungal.  I am not a doctor so get it looked at.  When I was young I spent lots of time in a bathing suit and similar 'crotch rot' was common.

I've had something similar in the past, so I'd say it looks like a fungal infection. Try some Lamisil for jock itch or some Lotrimin Ultra. Although the Lotrimin Ultra says it's for athlete's foot, it works for fungal infections of the groin as well and seems to work faster than the others. It's a little more expensive though. Or you can also try some Zabsorb powder. I'd hold off on any more sexual activity until after it clears, as skin fungus can be spread pretty easily.

• Moderators

That does look fungal. The nice thing about the treatments @Close2MyBrorecommended is that if they are going to work at all they will work overnight. Don't keep trying them for days, if they don't help. This might call for a trip to the doctor or urgent care. 

8 hours ago, Cannation1 said:

Looks like Folliculitis  - a skin condition that results when hair follicles become  infected with bacteria.  Try an anti fungal.  I am not a doctor so get it looked at.  When I was young I spent lots of time in a bathing suit and similar 'crotch rot' was common.

I agree it looks like a folliculitis. That said, folliculitis can be either bacterial or fungal in nature; a bacterium can't cause a fungal infection or vice versa, and fungal treatments won't cure bacterial infections, nor will bacterial treatments cure fungal ones (though there are some treatments for skin conditions that may contain both).

I'd definitely suggest an urgent care visit, especially if you can't get in to see your regular doctor right away.