How do you define common hookup words?

occumhungry

Cumdump = wanting/taking multiple loads

Anon/Anonymous = Faces won't be seen, no talking

NSA = Fuck/make out/talk/engage, but nothing beyond right now

FWB = An ongoing friendly sexual relationship.  

No loads refused = As long as you can get hard, you can fuck me

Power bottom/top = Able to get fucked/fuck hard for a long period of time. 

I really had to think about power bottom/top for a bit.  I've never labeled myself as a power bottom, and I don't recall hooking up with anyone calling themselves a power top.  Curious to see what everyone else might say to these.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Pumpinmyhole said:

Cumdump = wanting/taking multiple loads

Anon/Anonymous = Faces won't be seen, no talking

NSA = Fuck/make out/talk/engage, but nothing beyond right now

FWB = An ongoing friendly sexual relationship.  

No loads refused = As long as you can get hard, you can fuck me

Power bottom/top = Able to get fucked/fuck hard for a long period of time. 

I really had to think about power bottom/top for a bit.  I've never labeled myself as a power bottom, and I don't recall hooking up with anyone calling themselves a power top.  Curious to see what everyone else might say to these.

I'd mostly agree, though I don't think anonymous needs to be "no talking" so much as "no identifying". Anonymous (to me) can include verbal about what's going on, just nothing that tells the bottom who the top is (and sometimes, the other way around as well).

• Like 1

• Moderators

It's clear to me from reading stories on the forum that some people think that "Anon" includes the kind of Grindr (or other app) hookup where you don't trade real names or have a conversation about anything other than sex. That seems a little more than anonymous to me. 

• Like 1

Cumdump: This seems to signify something beyond being simply a promiscuous bottom - it seems to be commonly understood to designate a bottom who accepts coitus indiscriminately, serially, and frequently. The term often carries the implication that the bottom is in some way degraded or devolved; the word being more noun-like than descriptive, it tends to cast the person described more in the role of object or utility (a ‘dump’) than a person. I consider it a stratifying term used to segregate men into idealized sexual power structures. I think it’s notable that cumdump can be applied with an understood derogatory context (such as contempt, or with the intensifier faggot) by another man, yet the man described can at the same time self-describe using the same term with none of the negative baggage associated with it.

Anon: I am often fucked to completion by men who enter my room with either no notice or little notice beyond asking for an address and room number. No information about preference is exchanged beyond, at most, what is necessary to confirm that I take cock bare up the ass. I make no attempt to examine the man as he takes his pleasure, and only see what he wants me to see. On occasion, this is nothing, as a blindfold is requested. Once he finishes he leaves, and I am left with the certain knowledge that a stranger has just pumped his essence into my body and I will never have any way if knowing who he was. That, for me, is the meaning of Anon. Contrast this with a guy contacting his friend I haven’t met to come and fuck me - his friend uses me intimately for an hour before at last filling me with his semen. A couple of minutes later, we introduce ourselves (this sort of thing has happened to me several times, and it’s always kind of funny). I don’t call it Anonymous sex because the Top doesn’t remain anonymous.

NSA: Acronym for No Strings Attached. Particularly, heartstrings. Sex without complication, commitment, or any whiff of drama. Sex both parties can walk away from without regret. No promises made or implied, no promises broken.

FWB: Acronym for Friend With Benefits. I think it’s important to draw a distinction, since we’re weeding out terms here, between FWB and FB (fuckbuddy). FWB, in my view, best designates a man with whom one has a friend relationship on a non-sexual level, but with whom one also enjoys intimate recreational sex. If the sex becomes more than a casual recreation - if stopping it or doing the same with others would put the friendship at risk - it is no longer a FWB situation but an actual relationship. A FB, on the other hand, is often a man with whom one’s primary (or only) association is sexual contact. Over time, a FB might become a FWB, but I believe the term FB can coexist with the concept of NSA(see above) much more readily than could FWB.

No Loads Refused’: Actual meaning anymore: ‘I want cock’.  I find this a problematic phrase because while it should be a very simple and direct and taken at face value, its actual usage has become so hyperbolized as to dilute its interpretation. Taken as expressed, a bottom who claims No Loads Refused is making the plain statement that he will accept fucking by any cock, and accept the internal deposit if that cock’s load, without question or discrimination. ‘No’ is the universal negator of selection in this usage. Yet the phrase is in near-constant use by bottoms for whom the truth is ‘No Loads Refused...except the ones I don’t want’. And since that’s the reality, the phrase must be most commonly interpreted instead to mean ‘I want cock’. Bottoms who truly can truly claim ‘No Loads Refused’ exist, but are not that common, for a good reason - doing so is going to inevitably make them ill. Even I, who make the honest (and verifiable) claim that I will refuse no man his right to fuck me, may ask a man to defer his pleasure or (in extremis) wrap if I  somehow learn that he has an active STD or a HVL, for this very practical reason. So because if this, and because of the horde of hungry bottoms out there all trying to rise to the top of the froth by making outlandish sexual claims, I personally don’t use ‘No Loads Refused’.

Power Bottom/Top: Definitely a source of confusion. Candidly, I’ve always considered ‘Power Top’ an oxymoron, as power is, to my mind implied in the role. I really can’t address it other than to point to possible distinctions between Alpha/Dom (true Dominant) Tops and those who merely have a preference. The term ‘Power Bottom’, however, seems to have two divergent uses, different enough to merit a distinction. The first is the usage I am most familiar with from within the BDSM subculture, in which the term is a signifier of the type of role the bottom takes in his practice as a submissive. In this context, a ‘Power Bottom’ is one who is in active control in the scene, directing or even instructing the Dominant. These Power Bottoms are said to ‘Top from the bottom. The other usage, found more in mainstream sexual context, is one where the term signifies a bottom’s skill/endurance/stamina. This type of ‘Power Bottom’ may claim to merit the description for the ability to regularly take cocks of extreme size, advanced fisting, high numbers of fuckings in a short duration, double penetrations, and/or brutal fucking for long duration. Notably, the first usage of ‘Power Bottom’ is usually applied to the bottom by others; the second usage is most often assigned to a bottom by himself. In my experience it requires a bit of examination to determine which type is in use in a given instance, but the answer is not that hard to figure out. It’s a pity we don’t have a way to identify the bottoms who genuinely merit the second usage, but I suppose the potential of that treasure hunt is part if what motivates Tops to keep sticking cocks in holes...

• Like 2