Best toy to stretch with?

Guest Willingtoy

Guest Willingtoy

I've been browsing a few sites to find the best toy I can wear to help stretch my ass, but I haven't had much luck. It doesn't help that many list the width of the bulb going in, but not the stem that your hole would actually be resting around, but the ones I've looked at either have too thin a stem or too wide a bulb. Can anyone recommend a "Goldilocks" just-right plug? Thanks!

Most plug-type toys (the kind you can wear and they stay put) have relatively narrow necks precisely because they're designed to NOT stretch your hole - they're designed to fill your rectum full, but otherwise let  your hole close around the stem, so that it stays put. If it stretched your hole, there would be a good chance it wouldn't stay put. And if it wouldn't stay put, neither would feces later on.

What you need to do is make the muscle able to relax and stretch "on demand" - not permanently stretch it out. For that, a dildo is better than a plug. You loosen your hole up with the dildo, keeping it in for a while, then let your hole close up. Repeat regularly, and if need be, upsize periodically. But it's the closing down regularly after each session that retains the ability to keep things "inside" as needed, and the regular stretching that makes your hole easy to expand on demand.

• Like 2

Guest Willingtoy
1 hour ago, BootmanLA said:

Most plug-type toys (the kind you can wear and they stay put) have relatively narrow necks precisely because they're designed to NOT stretch your hole - they're designed to fill your rectum full, but otherwise let  your hole close around the stem, so that it stays put. If it stretched your hole, there would be a good chance it wouldn't stay put. And if it wouldn't stay put, neither would feces later on.

What you need to do is make the muscle able to relax and stretch "on demand" - not permanently stretch it out. For that, a dildo is better than a plug. You loosen your hole up with the dildo, keeping it in for a while, then let your hole close up. Repeat regularly, and if need be, upsize periodically. But it's the closing down regularly after each session that retains the ability to keep things "inside" as needed, and the regular stretching that makes your hole easy to expand on demand.

You make an excellent point. I shall proceed accordingly! *tips hat*

• 4 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On 9/7/2020 at 6:17 PM, CumBustion said:

Try these bad boys. 

1D8E4C57-6792-42C1-97D1-35B22D8A16E6.jpeg

FD7D5250-7F0E-4E13-B07C-AAF387C1A98A.jpeg

Late Last year, I bought this Glass Buttplug, with these same dimensions, fucking prenominal. 

5B1F005D-5029-4AAA-A53D-8DDAEC8F5F5A.thumb.jpeg.ffb6b08a11192b6b16f877bedc5491a9.jpeg

This. Total length is about 12”, but obviously that’s not the point. The base is approximately 4” in diameter. I took a Sharpie marker and numbered the rings on mine for reference so I could keep track of progress. So far I can only take it to ring 8 - I’ve got a lot of intense stretching ahead of me.

Clearly, this isn’t something you wear around to try to passively train your hole to stretch, but that’s the thing - if you want to make progress, you can’t be passive about it. Your hole adapts only when you place it under stress. I’m finding that my best progress (apart from intense brutal fucking) comes from sessions where I concentrate on (judiciously) pushing my limits. This toy is perfect for that, because with a whiff of poppers to loosen me up and the help of my good friend gravity, I can ride this thing until I absolutely can’t anymore, and then pull up off it. Then repeat, repeat, repeat. I don’t usually take that long at it, bu it definitely opens me up. I’ve been using it routinely now to prep for going to service my current regular Top because he loves to DP me with his cock and my dildo and I need to be loose for it.

Something like this isn’t a replacement for a plug, but it’s handy to have in your arsenal of weapons of ass destruction. And you don’t have to risk explaining to a cop why you were trying to steal a traffic cone. 😉