Breeding Party

SaunaTopUK

Guest RedBBottom
3 hours ago, 1hornyjohn said:

Of course I would but you don't reply to my messages on here. Even to say "no thanks " would be helpful and polite 

I'd happily travel to London, where you can use me as your cum dump. All the better if you have any friends who are poz! I'm a new member so have a limited number of messages/comments per day. X

2 minutes ago, botchaser said:

I'd happily travel to London, where you can use me as your cum dump. All the better if you have any friends who are poz! I'm a new member so have a limited number of messages/comments per day. X

And would travel also with you

Great if a good few poz gifters doing their business

• 2 months later...

Im charlotte, i am chasing the bug and all i think about is being converted. Could i please be your next bottom for a pozzing party. My kik is TSCharlotte2020. 

I am transitioining but just started hormones, im always thinking of being converted. Can you help.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

A question.  Has anyone who replied to this topic had a reply from SaunaTop. Even to say "no thanks" or "not my type". We might all be filthy sluts on here but that doesn't mean we don't deserve a reply of some kind.

Or maybe I'm old fashioned 

• Like 2