Teen fucked in a dark bathroom

rawTOP

• Administrators

Stopped in at an interstate rest area about 1:00 am. Not many people around. It was dark inside the restroom (someone had put out all the lights). I'm 19, slim, 7" dick, loved to be used in nasty anonymous sex. I had been drinking this night so I was ready for anything. I followed a guy into the restroom.

He was in his mid-twenties, slim, blonde hair, average dick (but long and skinny), nice bush of blonde hair including a lot of hair on his nuts. We checked each other out with out pants down around our ankles. We played with each other's dicks for awhile then I got down on my knees in the dark rest room and started licking his dick. I licked up and down the sides of his dick while feeling his balls. He rubbed the back of my head and kept talking nasty to me telling me to suck his dick and asking me if I liked it. I snorted some poppers and went to work on his dick big time, licking and sucking all of it.

After about 5 minutes of sucking I stood up and turned by body to the side as I was sucking his dick. He started rubbing my ass so I knew he wanted to fuck. I spit on my fingers and rubbed my ass crack. I turned around, took a snort of poppers and guided his dick up my ass hole. I told him to wait until I got used to it. I slowly worked it all the way in and started moving my ass back and forth on his dick. I took another snort of poppers, leaned over, and told him to start fucking. We fucked like two rabbits for about 5 minutes. He kept telling me what a nice tight young boy ass I had and I kept begging him to fuck me. During the fuck I pulled off my shirt and kicked away my shorts. I was now naked except for my shoes. I kneeled down on the floor and he knelt in back of me. We were in the middle of the floor in a dark rest room and I was on my hands and knees with him kneeling behind me and fucking me.

We heard someone coming in and quickly jumped up. I'm sure the new guy knew we were at it because I never had time to dress-I just got up in the closed urinal area. I was still naked. All 3 of us were at separate urinals just waiting. We started looking around the wall at each other and soon realized we were all looking for the same thing. The third guy was older-50's-average build, dark hair. He was playing with a pretty big, thick dick, lots of black dick hair, low hanging big hairy balls. We all 3 stepped out of our areas and were standing in the middle of the restroom watching each other beat off.

I was still naked. I knelt back down on the floor on all fours and the blonde guy immediately knelt behind me and put his dick back up my ass. I snorted more poppers. The dark haired older guy stood in front of me and I took his dick in my mouth. I had a big older dick in my mouth and a younger one up my ass. I fucked and sucked about 5 minutes. Then the guy fucking me started moaning that he was going to shoot. I started moaning and wiggling my ass while sucking harder on the older guy. The blonde guy shot a big load of cum up my ass while I was sucking. He then pulled out (I had cum running all down my ass cheeks).

I knelt in front of the older guy and kept sucking while I started beating my dick. The blonde guy kept urging me on telling me to suck that big dick. The older guy started shooting cum in my mouth and I shot, too. Both guy stood in front of me while I licked their dicks clean. We all dressed and left.

Great night!!!

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6

• 14 years later...