Am I the only one who is not capable of having sex with the same guy more than several times?

BadGayGuy

Hi fellow sluts! So I have a question for you. I have noticed that I really loose any interest to have a sex with a guy if we've already fucked several times. No matter how hot he is and how awesome our sex was, after a couple of times I just cannot get hard on him and have to look for other guys around to fuck. Am I the only person who has this problem? Are there any guys here who experience the same trouble? What do you think? Does it mean that I have to give up on the idea to have a relationship, even the open one? Thank you for your replies 🙂 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, fillmyholeftl said:

I feel that way. Not with every trick, I guess some outstanding one's I love multiple repeats But a so-so fuck I definitely agree

Thank you for your response! 🙂 I think "multiple repeats" is a keyword here haha! I don't mind to repeat it several more times, but I just cannot imagine how guys can fuck the same person more than 3-5 times.

• Like 1

That's me to a tee.

Been single forever. After a few times I am done, except having some expert cock suckers, I have let them drain me time and time again. But I don't think I am capable of a relationship as this has always been a struggle for me. Sometimes once is enough.

26 minutes ago, Muscledadbod said:

That's me to a tee.

Been single forever. After a few times I am done, except having some expert cock suckers, I have let them drain me time and time again. But I don't think I am capable of a relationship as this has always been a struggle for me. Sometimes once is enough.

Thank you so much for your response! It makes me feel better since I am not the only one who has it this way 🙂 Yeah, by the way, times to times might be ok for me, but I am not capable to have sex with the same person let's say every week!

Guest Descartes70817

That's me too. I have a few FWB who I use as and when the urge hits me, but I am always going to be on the lookout for the next new guy to breed.

Guest Descartes70817
8 minutes ago, theplayerking said:

I’m the same way. I’d be happy to have sex with a different guy every day. Unfortunately I have a BF and that’s not possible. 

I'm married to a woman who accepts that I'm gay and that I'll fuck guys whether she likes it or not, so we have a deal that what I do in my own time is my own business. To make matters even stranger, she worries that one day I'll leave her for a guy, so she actually prefers that I screw around rather than having just one regular.

2 minutes ago, Descartes70817 said:

I'm married to a woman who accepts that I'm gay and that I'll fuck guys whether she likes it or not, so we have a deal that what I do in my own time is my own business. To make matters even stranger, she worries that one day I'll leave her for a guy, so she actually prefers that I screw around rather than having just one regular.

Nice haha! But do you actually have sex with your wife?

Guest Descartes70817
5 minutes ago, BadGayGuy said:

Nice haha! But do you actually have sex with your wife?

Not now, but there was an overlap of a few years when I started topping what I convinced myself were carefully selected and therefore safe bottoms, usually by only looking for mwm who liked to wear panties and lingerie while being treated like a total cumslut by another mwm. By then sex with my wife was very vanilla compared to when we first met, and a lot less frequent too.

This is one of those questions that screams out for multiple-choice answers. Something like:

a) I don't like repeats, even once; I might repeat if I had to, but I'm all about a successful chase. No chase, no interest.

b) I'm okay with repeats, but I get bored pretty quickly with the same guy, so 3-4 times, and I'm done.

c) I like repeats just fine - the important thing to me is getting it regularly, so I don't care if it's the same guy steadily for a while, or if I mix it up.

d) I like repeats - if there's a connection, or the sex is really good, why wouldn't you? Doesn't have to be a relationship, but a regular partner is a good thing.

e) I really prefer repeats - I'm not opposed to NSA/random sex, but it seems better to me as you get more used to each other and you learn how to push each other's buttons just right.

f) I don't really like one-offs - I realize there's no guarantee of ongoing sex but I don't sleep with someone unless there's something already developing that could lend itself to a longer-term interaction, if not exactly a relationship.

g) I don't have sex outside a relationship and don't have it until we're clearly headed into one. 

I think many guys start out near the top of the spectrum (at least, they did back when I was first coming out in the late 70's and early 80's), and may move closer to the middle over time. Conversely, some guys brought up that casual sex is just wrong may start out near or at the bottom of this spectrum, and as they shed some of the guilt over sex, they may move closer to the middle as well.

But not all. Some guys, once they find a guy they really like, may zoom from c to f/g pretty quickly. Some guys may start at g, move up to, say, b, then return back to e or f. Some guys get jaded down at e/f/g and say "screw it" and move towards a/b because they're convinced no monogamous/mostly-monogamous relationship will actually work out.

Personally, I'm at (d). But I also recognize that not being a "hot commodity" type, repeats aren't a really frequent occurrence.

• Like 4

Being at d) or e) is where most sluts likely end up, whether they want to or not. The pool dries up and looks fade. I still get a nice chuckle online when gays lie about their age. Sir, you were 50 when I was 35 and now I'm older than you?😂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

For me, it's a grand mix.  I have regulars--but I have enough that, before Covid, I was seeing them no more than once a month.  Which still left me time for a big dose of one timers, usually at a bookstore or bathhouse.  There are men I enjoy the connection and growth of play.  Others just need my load and I never need to see them again.

• Like 3