Stroking his beard, K C continued,  "I've been going to the same gym for years and I noticed a new guy, Asian, toned heavily tatted.  Definitely gay but no sexual attraction between us.  His ink had me intrigued and we had some nice discussions.  Oh yeah, his name is Lee and he was looking to get more ink, but I didn't know any tattoo artists.  For a few weeks, there was no sign of Lee and I figured he was away.  I'm on a bench, doing presses when Lee is back and he approaches me.  Done with my reps, I take a break and Lee tells me he has some new ink, lowering his left sock to reveal a dragon tat on his calf.  He says there's something else, but it needs to bee seen in private, so we arrange to meet in the locker room in 15 minutes.  I asked where he was and he said he'd been 'under the weather'.  My workout finished, I head to the locker room to find Lee waiting for me.  Looking around, he's satisfied that no one is around and he lowers his shorts a bit.  Just above his pubes is a bio haz tat, in neon blue, outlined in red.  I suggest we discuss it  in private over coffee after I've showered.  Fifteen minutes later, we're in the local coffee shop at a quiet table.  So, 'under the weather' is code for fuckflu which made us both laugh.  Lee had found Ivan's ad in a local gay rag and booked an appointment to get the dragon tat done.  Unbeknownst to Lee, Ivan had seen him at a sex party, hooded, in a sling and getting fucked bareback by man after man.  Lee didn't even flinch when Ivan told him what he saw.  He also said we wasn't on PrEP and wasn't poz....yet.  That's when Ivan dropped his pants to reveal what he calls his 'weapon of mass infection', 12.5" of thickly veined AIDS cock, with a scorpion tat along the shaft, offering to get the deed done.  A few nights later, Lee was in Ivan's sling, getting fucked repeatedly.  Just as promised, Lee came down with the fuckflu and when Boris came to take him, he got confirmation with a home test.  Hearing this made my cock throb and Lee gave me Ivan's number and said it would be okay to use him as a reference!"

Mickey put his hand on Tim's scorpion tat and said, "That night, after dinner, K C said we need to have a serious talk.  He told me how some POZ guys can go to great lengths to hide their status and thinking about it, I had to agree.  Next, he mentioned that POZ men can be just as hot as neg men, maybe even hotter and rather than relying on the luck of the draw, it might be best for the 2 of us to knowingly get knocked up.  Both of us were hard and when he told me how Lee was knocked up by Ivan, I suggested we call Ivan before making a definite decision.  K C called Ivan and left a message, using Lee as a reference.  An hour later, Ivan returned the call, definitely interested as he'd never infected a couple.  We logged onto the web so we could have a cam session.  Granted, he's a bit rough around the edges and heavily inked, but he was still hot and that cock helped us make up our minds.  Understanding my high profile job, Ivan assured us he'd be discreet.  He'd come to us the next night and we'd both need to be cleaned out before deciding who'd get Ivan's venom first!"

To be continued

Edited by evilqueerpig
left info out
  • Like 10
  • Upvote 3

Reaching over Tim, K C squeezed Mickey's thigh.  "With our decision made, we went to our bedroom where we fucked each other repeatedly, to complete exhaustion, our last fucks as neg men, even if conversion took time." He said. "The next day was filled with excitement and anticipation and while we playfully felt each other up, there was no fucking.  After dinner, we both did thorough cleanings.  Ivan called at 9:30 to let us know he was on his way and that his assistant, Boris would be dropping him off.  The doorbell rang shortly before 10:00 and Mickey went with me to greet our guest.  Dressed in white shorts and a white tee, at 6' weighing 170#, covered in tats, with piercing blue eyes and a blond buzzcut, Ivan cut a fine figure.  He carried a black knapsack."

"We ushered him into the parlor and the 3 of us sat where we're sitting right now and we exchanged handshakes." Mickey said.  "I thanked him for agreeing to this and told him how excited we both were.  Reaching into his knapsack, Ivan took out 2 OraQuick tests, saying 'it's best to make sure we're both neg'  K C and I each swabbed our cheeks and Ivan set a timer on his phone.  Ivan suggested we 'get acquainted while we wait'"

K C chimed in and said. "Ivan, at the risk of prying, how did you get knocked up?  Were you chasing, stealthed or just the luck of the draw? 'I need to give you the backstory' Ivan said.  'The man who gave me my start in the business was an older bear by the name of Theo and to describe him as merely hairy is an understatement.  In short order, we became coworkers and friends with benefits.  Both of us shameless barebackers and versatile, not to mention a dislike for monogamy, life was good.  Fast forward a few years, I wanted a shop of my own and the last thing I wanted was to be competition, so I looked for a shop out of state.  The ad for the shop I own now caught my eye and because the current owner had suffered a stroke, he was eager to make a deal if I approved.  I drove down the next day, taking my books with me and he was impressed with my work.  Next, his wife drove to the shop with me and everything seemed to be in good condition.  Back at the owner's place he told me that I could expect a fair amount of steady work from the biker crowd and when I told him I'm gay, he said it shouldn't be an issue.  I wrote out a check for the deposit and squeezed his shoulder to seal the deal.  Two weeks later, I was back with a certified check and the lease was now in my name.  Unexpectedly, the sign didn't cost me anything, because the guy wanted to get into ink, ass well as into my pants.  Theo and I parted on good terms and we'd kept in touch through e-mail and the occasional phone call.  Getting up in years, Theo decided to sell the shop and retire.  Just about a year ago, Theo calls and asks if he can come down for a visit in the next few days.  I tell him there's room in my bed and in my ass and we agree on him visiting in 2 days.  Theo walked into my shop 2 nights later, just as I was finishing a tribal design on one of my biker regulars.  I explained to him how Theo gave me my start and I wanted him to see it, so the guy showed it to him, complimenting me on my usual fabulous work.  Theo said he was proud as I wrapped the guy's arm, collected my fee and gave him the cleaning supplies.  Something had changed in Theo.  His gut was gone and it was now solid muscle.  Needless to say, I liked what I saw.  Locking up the shop, I took Theo to grab a burger and then back to my place.  Once inside, I told him he was looking good and asked if he was feeling nostalgic or there was another reason for his visit.  He shocked me when he said it was partly nostalgic, but also business.  Theo, as hairy as you are there's only one place for ink on your body and that would be your cock!  I nearly fell to the floor when he said I was right.  Then, he says he wants a scorpion there.  I got beer for the 2 of us and Theo told me the reason.  Having deprived himself of a proper vacation for too many years, he decided to go to Provincetown for a 2 month stay.  The owner seemed nice when they spoke on the phone and said he'd enjoy the company, since most guests only stayed for the weekends.  Provincetown, being a gay Mecca, Theo had hopes for a slutcation and he wasn't to be disappointed.  Arriving when most if not all the guests were at dinner, Theo rang the doorbell.  Never one to be ashamed of his fur, he'd removed his tanktop and tucked it in the waistband of his shorts.  Seconds later, the owner answered the doorbell, dressed in skimpy white shorts and a t-shirt adorned with a bright red bio haz.  The owner said 'WOOF', Theo said 'OINK' and they hugged.  'I'm Bob, and this is my cottage of lust!  You must be Theo.  There's been a last second change in your accommodations.  For tonight at least, you'll be sleeping in my bed, that is if we sleep at all!  If you're not satisfied, the room you've booked will be available starting tomorrow.' Theo tells me that Bob could be my older brother and then he takes his phone and shows me a pic.  I see a definite resemblance and the, he shows me a pic of a fat cock, saying 'This is the cock that pozzed me!'  Again, he asks if I'll do a scorpion tat on his cock and I agree on the condition that he uses that cock to poz me!"  Just then, the timer on Ivan's phone dings and he looks at the tests.  Congratulations, you're both neg..for now!"  Reaching into his knapsack, he extracts a deck of cards and fans them out.  "Each of you pick a card and high card goes first!"

To be continued

• Like 14
  • Upvote 1

"K C's card was the 10 of diamonds and mine was the 7 of clubs." Mickey said.  "I wished K C luck and said I'd enjoy watching.  That's when Ivan chimed in, saying since we were lovers, I shouldn't be a mere spectator!"

"Together, we walked upstairs to our bedroom, where we all got naked, the 3 of us hard." K C said.  "Up close, Ivan's cock was more than impressive and as it throbbed, the scorpion on his shaft seemed alive!  Would you like to use my toothbrush to rough up the insides of my hole?"

Ivan squeezed K C's ass.  "Ordinarily, that's what I do, but in the brief time I've been with you men, I think this should be more intimate.  Unless you have any objections, I'll use my teeth to open a few blood vessels.  My PA will also do some tearing and being that spit is the only lube you'll get, the initial penetration will be rough and painful.  That's what I call making fertile ground.  Again, with you there's a need for intimacy, so once I'm balls deep in you, I'll give you a fuck you'll enjoy until I'm close to climax and then, I won't be as gentle!"  Reaching into his knapsack, Ivan pulled out a black towel and a large white cloth with multiple bloodstains.  "So far, this is the blood of 10 men I've knocked up.  Between tonight and tomorrow, it'll make an even dozen!"  He put the towel and the cloth on the bed.  "K C, get on the bed, on your back and suck my toxic cock while I literally eat your neg ass!  Mickey, get next to K C and do what feels right!"  The 2 men followed instructions and Ivan got on top of K C in the 69 position.  K C's mouth engulfed Ivan's cock, slobbering all over it, while Ivan planted his face in K C's ass.  Licking his crack, he found it quite tasty and it had been Ivan's experience that a tasty ass was always a fuckable ass.  Inserting his tongue, he could feel K C's buttmuscles responding and his juices flowing.  Mickey gently worked K C's nips.  It was a scene of carnal bliss.  Using his hands to spread K C's buttocks, Ivan buried his face in the sweet black hole and bit down twice.  The taste of blood was unmistakable and the ground was now fertile.  "Let the breeding begin!" He exclaimed, as he left K C's ass and removed his spitsoaked cock from K C's mouth.

To be continued

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1