T-107 Again

latinobb

I had the day off and I knew it was going to be hot. I figured a lot of people would take the four day weekend to cruise the park. I was not wrong. Usually I walk around and occasionally see someone and then we hook up. This was the first time I've been that there were people hanging out with their dicks out. The crowd was younger than usual and hotter than usual. Sounds nice, but I quickly realized it was a problem. Today was the equivalent of walking into your favorite bar after forgetting it was Cinco de Mayo.

There was a promising start with a guy who let me suck him. He said he liked to watch. He filmed me sucking him and took some nice pics of me naked in the park. Then another guy came up and I started sucking him. He came in my mouth and I took a selfie of the load on my tongue.

At this point, things slowed down. Guys were walking around and no one was playing. It all came across with the attitude of I'm too hot to do you. I felt like I was at Steamworks. You'll get your steps in, but not too many loads. Finally, a guy who I think needed to cum but was out of time and had passed me by a bunch decided to play. I sucked him for a while and then he decided to fuck me. I think he pretty soon realized he should have done it sooner. He was talking about how great my hole was and he fucked a long time before he came in me.

Next came a bald ginger (I could tell by the pubes). I sucked him a while and the guy who liked to watch was enjoying the view. The ginger fucked me and came fast, big load, and then my watcher decided he would breed me too. Three loads in.

I walked around a bit and a cute guy with a small dick gave me a nod. I was on my knees and sucked it out of him in a hurry.

I kept walking over to another area and a pretty hot guy who had passed me by a bunch decided he wanted me. As I sucked him hard he fingered my pussy and then bent me over. He fucked me while I held on to a tree for support. He shot a nice load in me and I sucked him clean.

Walked a bit more and saw an old troll. I was so happy because I knew he'd accept the offer. I got on my knees and sucked his thick short cock and asked if he wanted to fuck me. He just said, "Oh, yes," then I lubed his cock and bent over. Fifth load in.

It was getting late so I made one more round. Big guy was in the bushes and I sucked him off. 

Five in my pussy and three down my throat. Not bad, but I think I'll stick to normal summer days. More people there to actually fuck. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3