Hemorrhoid due fisting?

1000GUYS

Did anybody here suffer from it??? i had a fisting session 4 days ago, after that one lump grew around by hole, i thought it would get small and vanish... but i ate spicy food and after that the lump just popped up and bled... now im on high fiber diet, using some ointment... the problem is, will it go away? or will i have that lump scar forever??? my hole used to be so cute...

Smaller hemorrhoids normally heal without problems. Is the ointment you're using prescribed, or something over the counter like Prep H? Chances are it'll still heal OK, but it can't hurt to have a doctor look at it. And now you know: if you're having fisting sessions, don't eat foods that would antagonize a rectum that's already beat up. Human body's just not made for that.

It’ll most likely heal. Haemorrhoids are extremely common, and unfortunately they’re recurrent. But they’re just veins around the anus that have become swollen, and therefore painful. The key is to reduce the swelling and get them back to normal size.

Various medications can help with this. Scheriproct is one that’s available in Europe. I believe Preparation H is an American equivalent. Holding ice wrapped in kitchen roll against the area at night time can also help, as does anything that reduces constipation (so high fibre foods, fruit, plenty of water and exercise).

Do that, don’t put anything up your ass for a week or so, and if it’s not healing up at that stage see a doctor.

Guest gwmcatcher
On 9/5/2020 at 6:00 PM, subBottomKink said:

It’ll most likely heal. Haemorrhoids are extremely common, and unfortunately they’re recurrent. But they’re just veins around the anus that have become swollen, and therefore painful. The key is to reduce the swelling and get them back to normal size.

@subBottomKink is exactly right. In my experience fisting doesn’t cause hemorrhoids but it will irritate them if you have them.  A few days resting your ass and Preparation H will usually take care of it. If not, see a doctor 

One of my fuckbuddies is a fisting pig, and he has developed this knot at the entrance to his hole. Takes up valuable real estate, in a manner of speaking. It bleeds on occasion when he does this activity. He wants to get it removed. Might be a hemorrhoid, or something else, I forget what.