"Ask Me" Hypocrite

Ranger Rick

Then U have the ones that have a profile with just their location and age and the rest is fully "ask me's".. I made a mistake 3 years ago and arranged to meet one of these.. described in a message as 35, 6 ft and an average build, masculine, clean shaven...turned out to be about 5 ft 8, at least 140kg.. a right slob, bearded queen.. and he had the hide to complain when I told him no way..my blood was boiling...

So now no pici (and that is more than one- so many use other peoples)...and a chat before meeting... basically I am fed up with lots of pici collectors etc and being stuffed around..thus I feel more comfortable in going interstate (Australia) and then to overseas events... etc

The bloody chinese have a lot to answer for ..basically their virus has fucked all the overseas parties (Folsom Berlin etc)

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Leather69 said:

Then U have the ones that have a profile with just their location and age and the rest is fully "ask me's".. I made a mistake 3 years ago and arranged to meet one of these.. described in a message as 35, 6 ft and an average build, masculine, clean shaven...turned out to be about 5 ft 8, at least 140kg.. a right slob, bearded queen.. and he had the hide to complain when I told him no way..my blood was boiling...

Back in my early 20's bulletin boards with very primitive were a thing.  Hooking up on them was a thing too.  being in my early 20's and more horny than intelligent I tried hooking up with guys from the local one.  it was always a disaster of some sort. 

There was the guy that okay... that pic might have been him,  45 years ago.   Or the one that said they were into exactly what I listed on my profile,  and then hated it all.  or my favorite,  Gus,  the guy who put the 'gus' into disgusting, I've seen cleaner bums than him.   The sub that was going to tell me exactly what and how to do everything,  all the while insisting he was so submissive he liked everything.   When sex was a possibility it wasn't as good as jacking off to Hollywood Squares reruns, the overwhelming feeling was that the reaction was "Wow you have a pulse,  hot!  not strictly required,  but hot!"  If the only thing that differentiates me from a dildo is that I have a pulse,  well I'd prefer they find some other dildo.  I'd say the more information up front the better.  Ask me feels like they want the chance to spin the answer, which is what it always felt like was happening and why I stopped trying hookups.

• Upvote 2