Guys who fuck purely because they love sex

NWUSHorny

I have always fucked and got fucked with guys purely because I love the pleasure from the physical act.  This is pretty much a rant, but it feels like I am in the minority. At least here, it seems likes guys fit into a few different categories: 1) they are gay simply because they like the gay lifestyle; 2) they are heavily into drug and are willing to occasionally have sex if they are high; 3) they are looking to get pozzed, and once they accomplish that they can go back to being asexual.  I do not into any of those, I don't like the drama that goes with the gay lifestyle, I don't use drugs, and can't understand why anyone would want to get a disease let alone have it as the primary or only reason they have sex.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• Moderators
19 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

...it feels like I am in the minority. At least here, it seems like...

Exactly. The typical BZ member (and even more so the typical BZ member who actually posts much!) is very far away from the typical gay male. I'd hazard a guess (based on quite a lot of experience) that the average gay male (including all the closeted ones in that average) is a lot closer to your position than he is to the "norm" on BZ.

• Like 1

I’m gay because I’m attracted to men. I sometimes use drugs because they enhance the sex I have with other men. I don’t use them otherwise and have no interest in doing so. I have no desire to get HIV.

So that’s one (sort of) out of your three, and most gay guys would consider me a bit extreme even at that. So no, I don’t think you’re a minority at all.

• Upvote 2

Gay because it’s preprogrammed , like being right handed.

not it to drugs or lifestyle ( anymore) , and just don’t want or understand the desire to be ‘posed’ or for that matter want Covid or diabetes.

I just like fucking guys BB , and even better if the bottom has a load or two in him 😈

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest FinalDL2021
18 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

I have always fucked and got fucked with guys purely because I love the pleasure from the physical act.  This is pretty much a rant, but it feels like I am in the minority. At least here, it seems likes guys fit into a few different categories: 1) they are gay simply because they like the gay lifestyle; 2) they are heavily into drug and are willing to occasionally have sex if they are high; 3) they are looking to get pozzed, and once they accomplish that they can go back to being asexual.  I do not into any of those, I don't like the drama that goes with the gay lifestyle, I don't use drugs, and can't understand why anyone would want to get a disease let alone have it as the primary or only reason they have sex.

I agree about what you said about loving sex, yet there are certain fantasies, Fetishes, and enhancements that improve the sexual experience too. 

i didnt get your thread... you are making some dumb generalizations... have you ever thought about it? how dumb it look to think people are gay because they choose to have that lifestyle??? some people have other reasons, and no, its not drugs or whatever,,, its the feeling of being desired

maybe I'm in the minority, I just luv to be fucked and sucked, high or not, sober or not, duh care.  I just luv sex, and to be used.  I def wasn't looking to get pozzed it is something that happened though.   I don't fit into any of ur generalizations. I'm gay because I'm attracted to men only, yes I parti but not i was being a slut long before I started partying, if I never had to get pozzed or catch a STD, trust me I never would have.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 9/5/2020 at 3:29 PM, NWUSHorny said:

Im actually right there with you. I love sex. I love how it makes the top feel. Knowing that Ive serviced a MAN really gets me off personally.

6 minutes ago, hornybrownbottom said:

Im actually right there with you. I love sex. I love how it makes the top feel. Knowing that Ive serviced a MAN really gets me off personally.

Same here !  I am very Submissive - giving Pleasures - addicted to Dicks and Cum loads - fresh from the pipe !  

• Upvote 1

On 9/5/2020 at 10:29 AM, NWUSHorny said:

I have always fucked and got fucked with guys purely because I love the pleasure from the physical act. 

Same here. Not into parTying, not actively chasing, just love the pure and simple fact that a huge dick stretching me out is the biggest thrill of my life. Plus I really get off from the psychological aspect where I’m somehow forever connected with a Top that just unloaded his nut into me and his essence/life force will always be in me.

• Like 1