Guys who fuck purely because they love sex

NWUSHorny

5 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

For instance,  i think some religions become a refuge for narrow, immature bullies.

Obviously - and I would add one more disappointment:  Poorly, narrowly educated.  More, if Dense Pence fathered a son who turned out to be gay, I think the kid would have been disowned and (if still a minor), put up for adoption.  

5 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

i grew up in a religion that kept me psychologically bound

So did I, but I started smelling the weasel in the woodwork a bit earlier.  The notion of celebrating such magical nonsense as cannibalism, the antiquated (by millennia) of "virgin birth", the notion that an unbaptized baby that dies automatically goes to some artifice called hell, all the bs purposefully designed to keep an uneducated populace under the thumb of those enriching themselves at the expense of others just pissed my ass off royally.  And, I am proud to say I told off a nasty old busybody who sharpened her filthy tongue in a pencil sharpener every morning in very blunt language, and within the hearing of many at church.  

Thank whatever that you made it out, and realized your truth, and are following who you were born to be.

• Like 2

It is just normal !  2 or more males meeting or enjoying themselves - Do It !  Pounding and Breeding ! I have some friends enjoy the pounding and cumming in Public !  They give quick squeezes on my crotch or they have a erection pressing my butt crack - letting me know they want it badly - I usually do it - I am very submissive - dressing booths to public bath rooms - "  DO  IT  !  "

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 9/6/2020 at 2:20 AM, NLbear said:

In that case I am part of the minority. I don't fit in any of the three categories you mention. I simply love having sex with men. 

Count me in as a minority then! Love the sex for the pleasure and well-being it brings. Not into the PnP, not for the lifestyle... just for the pleasure and love of sex.

Im 100% gay vers! Im attracted to men only, not all men though of course. I have my particular types I look for. First tick of approval, must be a barebacker otherwise no thanks. 😂

I love the intimacy and body contact of another man, my cock gets erect very quickly when i touch and feel another man. I get great pleasure out of making another man feel loved. 

Nothing says i love you more than a erect raw cock up your ass followed by a hot load semen 😈😈

23 hours ago, EuRawBottom said:

Count me in as a minority then! Love the sex for the pleasure and well-being it brings. Not into the PnP, not for the lifestyle... just for the pleasure and love of sex.

I’m definitely in this category!  Sad that I often get rejected cause I don’t pnp, engage in the “lifestyle “. But there are plenty guys like me who simply enjoy naked sweaty bareback fucks

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Short n sweet, I fuck/get fucked because I love cock/ass/cum and the connection between men.  Yes, chems can be involved, but it's not a requirement.  As for the poz issue, I'm from the pre HIV/AIDS generation and made the conscious decision to remain an unrepentant barebacker and NEVER had a condom on/in me.

Hello everyone! New to this site, and trying to participate, little by little, even though my English is not as good as I wish...

This subject catches my whole attention! I´m already in the 50+ box, and at this stage, I don´t even think about having sex with strings attached, because I love having sex just the way it is: pure sex, no feelings involved. Even more, I find it more exciting going to saunas or sex bars than dating via Grinder, A4A, BBRT, you name it. Never tried blindfolded though, and I don´t know if I´m already prepared for that, but willing to try in the near future...

For me, sex is like an "all u can eat buffet": the more, the merrier! In a Sauna or sex bar, u pick a little of everything here and there and then go home completely satisfied. When you make a date via apps, you never know if the chemistry is gonna be alright, if the person is gonna show up, or if he's a psycho, in the worst scenario. Via apps o web dating, I´ve been ghosted, I´ve found that after pages and pages of chat the chemistry wasn´t that good as it was supposed to be, and once or twice I saw myself trying to get rid of a potentially dangerous situation. Besides all that, I must admit that I feel more comfortable not knowing who I'm fucking with, total strangers, that is... I enjoy reaching the place, getting nekkid, savoring the anticipation of what expects me once I walk into the sauna/bar, have a beer, and wait for that instant eye to eye contact that makes our bodies shiver, and unleash our passion with tongues, touchings, sucking, fucking, and letting other people participate of what would become at one point in a big full fucking orgy, not knowing or seeing who u r having nasty sex with...  That, my friends, is simply paradise to me...

• Upvote 3

On 2/15/2022 at 9:26 PM, Baretop4ever said:

But is it a “lifestyle”?

The crux of the issue is, every guy gets to define it for himself - from the inveterate Pigs to guys who simply think that gay guys are "cool", but wouldn't want to have sex with one.  There is no real definition of "gay lifestyle", since it is what any particular guy happens to think it is.  Personally, I think (mostly?) straight guys envy what they think gay guys live as a lifestyle.  But every guy defines that for himself.  If an neutrally-oriented guy thinks we're cool, so be it.  One less hater in the world.  

Being gay is merely one of our orientations.  Some guys also love involvement with mathematics, or social issues, or farming or manufacturing, or medicine or, or, or,  The point is, we define who and what we are for ourselves.  While all of us have other interests, we're also deeply committed to sexually mating with our peers.  

Be yourself in all areas of existence.  There's no reason you shouldn't, and every reason you should. 

Cheers !!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/9/2022 at 9:48 PM, forman66 said:

even though my English is not as good as I wish...

My friend - your command of the English language is better than some folks that were born here, grew up here, and flunked out of school here.  Thanks for the excellent reply - well done.

• Like 1

On 4/5/2022 at 8:25 PM, hntnhole said:

My friend - your command of the English language is better than some folks that were born here, grew up here, and flunked out of school here.  Thanks for the excellent reply - well done.

Thank you @hntnhole!! I always have this feeling that my English is a little bit rusty, so I really appreciate your opinion... Thanks again!!! 😃

Edited by forman66
  • Thanks 1