It's official: I'm his whore

IntoBBvisitor

He called me like one hours ago. His voice was sweet, seductive. He called me baby several times. He was driving, certainly his cab across the city. He asked if I was home. I said yes. Asked me if I was ready to be a good girl. I said yes. My heart was beating fast. I never know what to expect from him, all I know is I want to serve him so bad. 

- I have someone for you, baby?

- Someone? 

- Can you dress up now and... be nice to him, baby? You do that for me?

I couldn't believe it! He was calling me out of the blue to ask me in the sweetest way if I could "work" for him! 

- Are you there?

- Yes.

- So? Can we come?

- Yes, I answered automatically, unable to think, just excited.

- Ok. Ten minutes. Dress up and be good to my guest.

- Ten minutes?

- Yes, just your mouth, baby.

He hang up. 

I rushed to put on a thong, a red very tiny short and some thigh high socks. I put on some lipstick and was happy with what I saw in the mirror. I was looking slutty and this time I was consciously being whored out by my black taxi driver. It was a mix of fear and excitement I can't exactly describe. Was it a guy he picked up in his cab? A guy he knows? What would he look like? Would my pimp come up with him? Does he do that often? Does he have other "girls"? To many questions were invading my mind while I was standing in front of my whore self reflected in the mirror next to my front door. I dimed the lights.

A knock on my door. My heart stops. I open.

The man standing in front of me doesn't look bad. Around 50 yo, tall, grey hair. He wears a dark blue suit, a tie, and looks a little bit nervous though his pants are already unzipped as he steps into my hall staring past me, like he's inspecting the place. I close the door behind him saying hi. I hear him spit in his hand and he turns back to me stroking his nice semi hard uncut dick.

- Suck my cock.

I go down on my knees and directly swallow his wet dick. It grows and hardens in my mouth as I blow him. I m holding my ankles and sucking him deep, nice and slow. I want him to enjoy the ride. I try to make eye contact but he doesn t look down at me. He stares at the wall in front of him. He moans. I moan.

At one point a take his meat out of my mouth and ask him if he wants to sit down and relax while I suck his thick cock. He doesn t answer anything. Just takes my head with his two big hands and without looking at me pushes his cock inside my face again. From that moment I focus on not gagging, on providing him a soft open mouth for him to fuck as long as he needs to. He ends up like totally riding my face and fucking slowly but firmly, one hand in my forehead pushing me down, the other one on my neck, holding me in a good position for him. The feeling is awesome. I am rock hard in my short as I didn't put on my cage. But I don't touch myself cause I don't know if that may ruin it for him. 

Suddenly he fucks my face harder and cums abundantly inside my mouth. He grunts. I moan. I swallow. He goes deeper. I try to catch a glance of his face but all I see as I look up is his belt, his slightly opened shirt on his hairy belly. 

- Holy shit ! he shouts as he hits the wall with his hand. - Damn you give good mouth!

He laughs.

I feel his cock softening in my mouth but I still lick it, suck it, kiss it, like I m in love with this stranger and his manhood. He then puts his shirt inside his pants, checks himself in the mirror, his cock still in my loving mouth, before finally looking down on me with a grin on his face, gently pulling his dick from my lips, zipping up his pants which I kiss one last time before he goes out of my apartment.

Before I wrote this story here, I waited for thirty minutes in my thong, fingering my pussy, next to my mobile, waiting for my pimp to call or text me. I didn t expect him to thank me but maybe tell me I ve been good or tell me he would come, too.

Nothing until now. 

I know I ve been good anyway. I can't say I'm proud of what I did but at least I am ok with it. I hope he's satisfied with me.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, IntoBBvisitor said:

He called me like one hours ago. His voice was sweet, seductive. He called me baby several times. He was driving, certainly his cab across the city. He asked if I was home. I said yes. Asked me if I was ready to be a good girl. I said yes. My heart was beating fast. I never know what to expect from him, all I know is I want to serve him so bad. 

- I have someone for you, baby?

- Someone? 

- Can you dress up now and... be nice to him, baby? You do that for me?

I couldn't believe it! He was calling me out of the blue to ask me in the sweetest way if I could "work" for him! 

- Are you there?

- Yes.

- So? Can we come?

- Yes, I answered automatically, unable to think, just excited.

- Ok. Ten minutes. Dress up and be good to my guest.

- Ten minutes?

- Yes, just your mouth, baby.

He hang up. 

I rushed to put on a thong, a red very tiny short and some thigh high socks. I put on some lipstick and was happy with what I saw in the mirror. I was looking slutty and this time I was consciously being whored out by my black taxi driver. It was a mix of fear and excitement I can't exactly describe. Was it a guy he picked up in his cab? A guy he knows? What would he look like? Would my pimp come up with him? Does he do that often? Does he have other "girls"? To many questions were invading my mind while I was standing in front of my whore self reflected in the mirror next to my front door. I dimed the lights.

A knock on my door. My heart stops. I open.

The man standing in front of me doesn't look bad. Around 50 yo, tall, grey hair. He wears a dark blue suit, a tie, and looks a little bit nervous though his pants are already unzipped as he steps into my hall staring past me, like he's inspecting the place. I close the door behind him saying hi. I hear him spit in his hand and he turns back to me stroking his nice semi hard uncut dick.

- Suck my cock.

I go down on my knees and directly swallow his wet dick. It grows and hardens in my mouth as I blow him. I m holding my ankles and sucking him deep, nice and slow. I want him to enjoy the ride. I try to make eye contact but he doesn t look down at me. He stares at the wall in front of him. He moans. I moan.

At one point a take his meat out of my mouth and ask him if he wants to sit down and relax while I suck his thick cock. He doesn t answer anything. Just takes my head with his two big hands and without looking at me pushes his cock inside my face again. From that moment I focus on not gagging, on providing him a soft open mouth for him to fuck as long as he needs to. He ends up like totally riding my face and fucking slowly but firmly, one hand in my forehead pushing me down, the other one on my neck, holding me in a good position for him. The feeling is awesome. I am rock hard in my short as I didn't put on my cage. But I don't touch myself cause I don't know if that may ruin it for him. 

Suddenly he fucks my face harder and cums abundantly inside my mouth. He grunts. I moan. I swallow. He goes deeper. I try to catch a glance of his face but all I see as I look up is his belt, his slightly opened shirt on his hairy belly. 

- Holy shit ! he shouts as he hits the wall with his hand. - Damn you give good mouth!

He laughs.

I feel his cock softening in my mouth but I still lick it, suck it, kiss it, like I m in love with this stranger and his manhood. He then puts his shirt inside his pants, checks himself in the mirror, his cock still in my loving mouth, before finally looking down on me with a grin on his face, gently pulling his dick from my lips, zipping up his pants which I kiss one last time before he goes out of my apartment.

Before I wrote this story here, I waited for thirty minutes in my thong, fingering my pussy, next to my mobile, waiting for my pimp to call or text me. I didn t expect him to thank me but maybe tell me I ve been good or tell me he would come, too.

Nothing until now. 

I know I ve been good anyway. I can't say I'm proud of what I did but at least I am ok with it. I hope he's satisfied with me.

I’m proud of what you did. You’re living the dream. Enjoy. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, IntoBBvisitor said:

Thanx @Barebackbottommand @Anonversecuck. I m still disappointed he didn t show up himself but still I think I m finding my purpose as a caged fag. I wish I had someone to talk about this all and share these mixed feelings. These forums are helping a lot, though.

Welcome. I hear you, I think it's so much hotter that he didn't show...but knew you're his slut to use even when he's not around