Campit fun

Tallbearbtm

Went to campit in West Michigan for the first time last night after a day at the dunes resort in saugatuck. Hung out, had some drinks, and generally had a normal time while I waited for the sun to go down. As soon as it was dark, I started cruising the apps and got my first hit- a tall scruffy guy with an 7 inch pierced cock. He had one of the larger PAs I’ve seen, and we headed to his camper to grab some drinks for his friends. His camper was nice, with a covered deck area and a small offshoot that went around the corner, out of site from the main path but still visible to anyone who stopped and really looked. He showed me his cock and I immediately dropped to my knees and took it down my throat, choking and slobbering all over it. I looked up and asked him if he fucked raw, and he smiled and said “that’s the only way this cock is going inside you”. He pulled me up and moved me so I was bent over a small table, my shorts around my ankles. A few deep hits of poppers and he was sliding into my hole, nothing but spit and pre cum for lube. I was riding high and he felt fucking amazing, and he railed me hard for a while before he grunted and put his first load in me. I was still snorting poppers, and he told me he wasn’t done yet, so I stayed bent over begging for a other load. He kept slow fucking me til he was rock hard again, then grabbed my shoulders and really started slam fucking me. Between the poppers and his brutal thrusts, I could barely form a thought. Another few minutes of hard fucking, and he unloaded the second load of the night into my hole. Afterwards, he told me his husband and their friend would both want a turn later that night... those were the first of 8 loads last night. I’m definitely going back again!

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3