Villains

120DaysofSodom

Any villains that you guys have a thing for? Since as far back as I can remember ive had a big thing for Michael Myers. He was essentially the superman of my childhood. I have a custom made h1 mask and have been fucked by a few guys that I had wear it, and were some of the hottest fucks ever. Any of you guys have similar fantasies of horror villains using you?

Not horror villains specifically but I have definitely lusted after a few villains: 

In my teens, most of my jack off sessions included fantasies about being sent to Oz and having either Vernon Schillinger or Chris Keller be my assigned cellmate.

Wrath/King Bradley from Fullmetal Alchemist is an insanely HOT Alpha male. Don’t give a shit if people laugh at me for wanting to fuck an anime character. Sexy buff Daddy who takes exactly ZERO crap from anyone. Woof.

Ares from Xena/Hercules. No matter how silly or stupid the show might have been, any episode featuring him was worth watching.

Sa+an from “Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell” is sexy. First scene I ever saw of the show, Sa+an was using a guy’s mouth as a urinal, and ordering him to GARGLE the piss at one point. The guy was clearly not enjoying it, and Sa+an gave off this “You’re boring me and unworthy of my piss” kind of vibe. I don’t know if gay piss pigs were the intended audience for that show, but I started watching it because of that one short scene.

Edited by raunchycumslut
Forum replacing S a t a n with names of various Republicans. More annoying than funny 🙄

Every time I masturbate I'm playing with one's dick. When I was a kid (elementary age), I used to have a fantasy that I don't think was sexual, or if it was I hadn't realized it, about being kidnapped by a serial killer and being taken under his wing. 

On 9/7/2020 at 7:32 AM, raunchycumslut said:

Not horror villains specifically but I have definitely lusted after a few villains: 

In my teens, most of my jack off sessions included fantasies about being sent to Oz and having either Vernon Schillinger or Chris Keller be my assigned cellmate.

Wrath/King Bradley from Fullmetal Alchemist is an insanely HOT Alpha male. Don’t give a shit if people laugh at me for wanting to fuck an anime character. Sexy buff Daddy who takes exactly ZERO crap from anyone. Woof.

Ares from Xena/Hercules. No matter how silly or stupid the show might have been, any episode featuring him was worth watching.

Sa+an from “Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell” is sexy. First scene I ever saw of the show, Sa+an was using a guy’s mouth as a urinal, and ordering him to GARGLE the piss at one point. The guy was clearly not enjoying it, and Sa+an gave off this “You’re boring me and unworthy of my piss” kind of vibe. I don’t know if gay piss pigs were the intended audience for that show, but I started watching it because of that one short scene.

do you remember the season/episode of the urinal scene? That sounds hot!

What a fascinating question.

My mind doesn’t normally fixate on a given individual using me, but it had never occurred to me to entertain the notion of some villain doing so. I think this would probably be an easy fit for me because my trajectory from homoerotic virgin to trained sexual submissive has been pretty much entirely at the hands of men with dark desires.

On 9/10/2020 at 1:52 PM, Muscledadbod said:

Bluto was always my fantasy as a kid.

I once sent my former Master (a sadist) a suggestion for a new avatar, because I thought it resembled him. It was a picture of Bluto.

On 9/9/2020 at 9:17 AM, MuscledHorse said:

The current Master in Dr. Who (SachaDawhan) is also hot as fuck.

Yer killin’ me here. Hot, I’ll leave you to decide, but this guy doesn’t cut it as a villain, let alone The Master - I mean, he claps his hands with glee. Roger Delgado as The Master, now ... that man could make you tremble. (By all accounts a lovely man offstage, though.)

Gaston must be a matter of personal taste - he uses antlers in all of his decorating.

It would be kind of cool to be the ass chosen for destruction by Thanos, or even Galactus - go big or go home, right?

God - imagine a speed-pounding by Reverse Flash...

Yeah, I’m going to stop thinking about this now. I can see why my mind has avoided going here in the past. The possibilities unfold before me in a whole alternate universe of unfulfillable temptations. I’d better go find a hungry Top to remind me what I’m really meant for.

Have fun!

On 9/7/2020 at 12:32 PM, raunchycumslut said:

So with you on thede two.

Vern had me hard, I wanted to be the young guy they all gangfucked..

Chris and those shower scenes and tighty whites, the episode of him naked and pulling his cheeks apart....Woof.

They were Bad boys...